Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

I enjoy this story so much, and this chapter...

September 19, 2015 05:00PM
...is especially good. Are we building to a major conflict?

I would love to see you post more often, but I like what you do whenever you do. So, no pressure and no guilt.

This was also so clear that I did not even need to read the back chapters (despite it having been awhile) to recall that Rebecca is a sort of Caroline clone to whom Will once had the misfortune to be married. Dulcie was her mother, who is now dead, so of course, Rebecca will be at the funeral, and of course, it is unnerving to Will to have to see her. But he has kept in touch with her parents and he is certainly too good a man not to attend the funeral. No wonder,though, he needs a friend. It's a little sad that he thinks Liz is it when she so certainly feels not. Will the children's birthday party be their Hunsford? That would be painful. There have been moments before that felt like Hunsford, but It seems that Liz may be reaching her point to get rid of him once and for all, after several up and down encounters. Or, will this go a different way? Will the presence of children soften it?f And will Rebecca's son be invited to the dinner--please don't let Rebecca come, though! (Not that I think that would happen, lol.)
SubjectAuthorPosted

Can I Claim For My Heart - chapter 26

AnneASeptember 18, 2015 03:49PM

Re: Can I Claim For My Heart - chapter 26

gioSeptember 27, 2015 03:19PM

I enjoy this story so much, and this chapter...

AdelaideSeptember 19, 2015 05:00PM

LynetteSeptember 19, 2015 11:51AM

AlidaSeptember 19, 2015 08:32AM

Lucy J.September 19, 2015 05:51AM

ShannaGSeptember 18, 2015 06:20PM

KarenteaSeptember 18, 2015 04:24PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 21?