July 30, 2015 03:14AM
Really enjoying this story. It is interesting to see Elizabeth take the more practical view of marriage -- perhaps not quite as extreme as Charlotte since she does study Mr. Waring's character, temprament, etc. He seems like a kind, intelligent man. Certainly Elizabeth will fare much better than Charlotte!

I was surprised how quickly Elizabeth started sizing him up as a potential marriage partner, but I can also appreciate her feeling that she must escape her current situation. It seemed more like a business evaluation, but it does highlight how much Elizabeth's situation has changed. I look forward to seeing this relationship develop, just as I am interested to see Darcy's path to marriage.

I feel for both Elizabeth and Darcy because each seems to be more open about the other and I can't help but wonder what might happen were they to meet at this point in the story.

Well done!!
SubjectAuthorPosted

For Want of a Nail - Chapter 6

PeterJuly 28, 2015 08:02PM

Re: For Want of a Nail - Chapter 6

Lucy J.July 30, 2015 06:01AM

GretchenJuly 30, 2015 03:14AM

ShannaGJuly 28, 2015 10:07PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 18?