Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Jane and the sins of society 16-18

March 11, 2018 12:37PM
How lovely to find such an excellent treat waiting for me after a long bout of illness! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Jane and Emma delivery such skilled put downs to their deserving subjects. I doubt that any of them will actually improve, and Mrs. Elton may have a dentist visit or visits in her future. Hopefully the good reverend has plenty set aside for those and legal fees. The skill his wife has for slander and spite is astounding! I think that Cecily and Simon will continue the family business with the same finesses their parents have over the years, Jane s sympathy for Mrs. Fielding and he motivations was touching, and I am glad she was able to convince the Princess that it was only a desparate mother who only wanted her child safe before she passed on. I liked seeing Jane, Caleb, and the Prince at Almack........ I can see the envy green on Mrs. Elton now! As always, you posted a great story, and I eagerly await the takedown of the murder ring and Caleb s Drasnine! smiling smiley
SubjectAuthorPosted

Jane and the sins of society 16-18 (Deleted)

Sarah WaldockMarch 09, 2018 11:03AM

Teresa DouglasMarch 11, 2018 12:37PM

ShaneeMarch 09, 2018 12:10PM

MayaMarch 09, 2018 06:16PM

NickiMarch 11, 2018 04:25PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 1?