Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

American heir etc

November 27, 2017 08:27PM
I haven't put any thoughts together about him. Maybe I will .... and I think Marguerite is canny enough to become a duchess and will be faithful to her duke because it's the security she's always craved, and though I don't think she's going to be maternal, she's heard of some awful examples and will make a better push in her own way than she might otherwise have done to get to know her offspring.
Next up in this series will be The Bailiff's Baroness, going back to Lucius' Uncle Michael, when Michael, Lucius and Toby are rescuing people from the Terror, so a skip of two and a half years or so. And then I'm going to let Jeffrey redeem himself. He'll make a slightly more than cameo appearance in TBB and receives approval for what he's doing - living in France and planning the way out for aristos. All very Scarlet Pimpernel, but I shall openly use the Paris catacombs.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Ace of Schemes 25-26 (Deleted)

Sarah WaldockNovember 24, 2017 01:49PM

Re: Ace of Schemes 25-26

Agnes BeatrixNovember 26, 2017 08:15PM

American heir etc

Sarah WaldockNovember 27, 2017 08:27PM

Re: American heir etc

Agnes BeatrixNovember 28, 2017 10:08PM

Teresa DouglasNovember 24, 2017 11:41PM

KarenteaNovember 24, 2017 08:26PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 17?