Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Who's who at the charity school

November 07, 2016 09:55PM
They have toned down a bit; and at that sort of age, of course, all girls are different. I was married at 17, but it's not something every girl could handle. I will be maturing the twins, and each has her own story to come... Philippa's involving being a governess to rather wild little boys, and Felicity to running a modistes. I think they will be older before Libby deems them old enough to go out into the world, Philippa first to meed a situation that cries for her boyishness and skill with animals, and this pulls Felicity up by the bootstraps. A couple of years makes a lot of difference - and first, Daisy's Destiny and Libby's Luck have to be written and possibly Francine's Fear which will cross over with my standalone, The Unwilling Viscount, and the return of Stoat, for whose further adventures I was asked by readers back when I wrote it ...
SubjectAuthorPosted

Who's who at the charity school (Deleted)

Sarah WaldockNovember 07, 2016 08:01PM

IasNovember 09, 2016 10:32PM

Agnes BeatrixNovember 07, 2016 08:42PM

Sarah WaldockNovember 07, 2016 09:55PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 11?