Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Dearest Anne Book 2 Chapter 11

November 20, 2020 10:33PM
Thank you so much for continuing with this story, dear Gaby.
Last week I was going to review the previous chapter, and was doing just that, when real life interrupted me, till today, that I could read this wonderful new chapter. It's good to know that Anne is well, I'm only sorry that she can't continue leaving by herself for the rest of the year as she wanted.
When Darcy asked himself and Elizabeth if they were doing the right thing by trying to find her, I thought yes, to be sure of her safety, but only for that, not to interfere with her plans.
I suppose that taking her to live with Juliana was the closer thing to respect her wishes to fend for herself, but safer from her mother's detectives than if she continued living in London. It's a plus that she will make and enjoy Juliana's company and see her beloved when he comes to see his sister and HER, of course.
I'll add that I'm very angry at the power Lady Catherine has over Anne's fortune. Unless she has her own funds inherited from her parents - the former earl and countess - or her late husband, she's using Anne's money to hire all those detectives and lawyers. She means well I suppose, thinking also of Anne's safety, but it's unnerving (to me at least) that Anne has to take such measures to get control of her inheritance.
I can't wait till the year pass and Anne gets control of her money and Rosings.
Meanwhile I'm greatly enjoying this tale, the romance between our dear Anne and her doctor; your wonderful Juliana and the Colonel; and of course, our dear Elizabeth and Darcy, with all their misanderstandings, rows but reconciliations (that's the best part).
And I love, love, love Dr Fennimore, I want to know more about him, why he fought with his father, and all you can tell us about him.
Well, that was a long review. Thanks again for sharing this story!
SubjectAuthorPosted

Dearest Anne Book 2 Chapter 11

Gaby A.November 15, 2020 08:09PM

AntonellaMTCNovember 20, 2020 10:33PM

EvelynJeanNovember 17, 2020 03:52AM

AlidaNovember 17, 2020 04:32AM

Gaby A.November 17, 2020 04:31AM

EvelynJeanNovember 18, 2020 01:55AM

LisaYNovember 16, 2020 04:08AM

SaraleeNovember 16, 2020 02:08AM

MichaNovember 15, 2020 09:34PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 23?