Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 23

September 10, 2020 04:19AM
Well! That was NOT what I expected to happen in the churchyard. Is Bingley so dense he keeps coming around -- and more importantly, bringing his sister around -- where she's neither wanted nor welcome? (Was Mrs. V speaking with the other matrons? Or has she given up? Because she could totally give up at this point and just become friendly with Mrs. Bennet and the other women in the area.)

Thank you for explaining why the maids and footmen were at the Assembly. I was a bit confused by that. Is Susie the one being trained as an upstairs maid, possibly to replace Maggie when she becomes the understudy housekeeper? (I know that's not the right title, but that's the best I can come up with right now. It's past my bed time.) Who is Betsy and how does she fit into things?

Last question, I promise! Well, maybe I should leave it at "last question for now." The Bingleys know that Grace Hurst is married; do they know she's married to Richard Fitzwilliam? The last conversation we saw between them - I think - was that Bingley knew Darcy was attached to someone, but he still didn't know if Darcy was married or engaged. I know Mrs. Bennet cleared that part up for them in the last chapter, but did anyone clue the Bingleys in that Grace is now Grace Fitzwilliam and that Richard is out of the Army?
SubjectAuthorPosted

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 23

LizzySSeptember 09, 2020 09:46PM

EvelynJeanSeptember 11, 2020 04:47PM

JoannaSeptember 10, 2020 07:20AM

AlidaSeptember 10, 2020 10:17AM

JoannaSeptember 10, 2020 07:26PM

LizzySSeptember 10, 2020 08:31PM

JoannaSeptember 11, 2020 10:05AM

LizzySSeptember 11, 2020 01:12PM

JoannaSeptember 12, 2020 06:55AM

BrigidSeptember 10, 2020 04:19AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 11?