Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 22

September 04, 2020 07:01PM
I wish I could put stickers or gifs in my reviews. I'd include an animated, dancing, happy puppy because that's how I feel about this chapter. I've read it four times in hopes to order my thoughts before I comment. I'm sure I'll miss/forget something.

Frances Bennet was superb. I was a little alarmed at her comment about Miss Bingley's age -- it seemed a bit catty, considering how Mrs. Bennet has reformed in this story -- but as that was the worst she said and she so obviously cares for her daughters and has been showing a lot more sense since Aunt Jane and the Ladies have arrived, I can overlook it. Miss Bingley has certainly said worse herself, so ...

Speaking of Miss Bingley, just out of curiosity, will anyone call her out on her whining about Hurst (and at some point, his sister - because I seem to recall Miss B complaining about Miss Hurst) not being in full mourning when she, herself, isn't still in mourning even though it was her sister (a very near relation) who died? I mean, if something happened to Jane, Lizzy would probably be in mourning for a full year, and vice versa.

*dithers* Such a good chapter. Can't wait to see what Mr. & Mrs. Bennet have up their sleeves, to protect the girls AND deal with the Bingley siblings.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 22

LizzySSeptember 02, 2020 10:26PM

BrigidSeptember 04, 2020 07:01PM

NobukoSeptember 03, 2020 02:54AM

LizzySSeptember 03, 2020 03:13AM

Mari MSeptember 03, 2020 03:51PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 18?