Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 14

July 10, 2020 02:58AM
I've had a busy day and hadn't had a chance to check. I was elated to see I got in just after you posted. It's taken me forever to read this chapter, though, because my husband KEEPS TALKING TO ME. Dude. I'm reading fan fiction. Give me a minute?

Anyway.

I'm still side-eyeing Grace Hurst, but yay for having most everything out in the open. Is it wise to have SO MANY new people know Aunt Jane is a Duchess? Before the last chapter, only the family and their servants knew. Now they've got Phoebe Dobbs and Olivia Fitzwilliam (her name's Olivia, right?), Grace (who I can't say I trust), Georgiana, Harold Dobbs, Hurst, Richard Fitzwilliam, Darcy and a maid! That's eight people, some of whom Sakvilles just met. I hope it doesn't come back to bite anyone in the butt.

Why do Richard and Darcy - and seeming all the rest of the men - seem to think JT will muck something up when he comes to visit? (Please don't tell me he's as bad as Grace, eh, was?)
SubjectAuthorPosted

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 14

LizzySJuly 10, 2020 02:01AM

EvelynJeanJuly 11, 2020 01:20AM

BrigidJuly 10, 2020 02:58AM

LizzySJuly 10, 2020 03:51AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 2?