Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Welcome to Austenville, 2

June 06, 2020 05:37AM
Love this story so far! Like Mari, I also don’t know much about Once Upon A Time, so am very intrigued to see where this goes. I wonder if perhaps Alice is there as a catalyst to help make sure things happen as they would in Austen verse. That’s to say, she’s going to inadvertently bring the various couples together perhaps? Or maybe soon she has to intentionally help them overcome barriers so that happens? Whatever happens, I’m excited for the ride and definitely enjoying your humor - Kelly Lynch, Thorpe and the ever lengthier repair times - and clever plot!

I have to tell you, though I rarely comment (eek, I need to be better about that), I’ve read some of your other pieces and love your creativity and range. You always have such new and unexpected scenarios and characterizations and it’s such a fabulously interesting read each time. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!
SubjectAuthorPosted

Welcome to Austenville, 2

NN SJune 05, 2020 11:21AM

Shannon KJune 08, 2020 02:26PM

Wrong Name

BiancaJune 07, 2020 03:03AM

Ariadne not logged inJune 06, 2020 05:37AM

Alicia MJune 05, 2020 09:32PM

EvelynJeanJune 05, 2020 08:18PM

Mari A.June 05, 2020 02:58PM

LiseJune 07, 2020 02:04PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 23?