Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 9

May 14, 2020 05:37PM
That hit the spot before the conference call I have for work today. Yay!

I've been under the wrong impression. For some reason, I thought Hurst was going to end up at Netherfield on his own, even though I know he will inherit an estate. It didn't occur to me that Bingley would go and invite him. In fact, that's the only thing I'm confused by - why would he feel he still has any ties to the Bingleys? I know they were his in-laws, but with the circumstances, he doesn't technically have to be connected to them anymore. He and Louisa didn't have any kids, and given how they've behaved, he could cut them completely. (I know that's why Grace did what she did, instead of making him do it, but ... I guess I'm coming at this from a 21st Century perspective.)

I love the idea of the house swap, with the Gouldings going to the Dower house. In a way, they will kind of help set the tone for the Darcys in Meryton, wouldn't they?

Any estimate on when the next chapter will go up? Not that I don't stalk the boards every day anyway ...
SubjectAuthorPosted

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 9

LizzySMay 14, 2020 02:36PM

EvelynJeanMay 19, 2020 07:22AM

LizzySMay 19, 2020 01:57PM

EvelynJeanMay 20, 2020 02:44AM

why will the ton care about the Bingleys?

SiraMay 15, 2020 06:39PM

Re: why will the ton care about the Bingleys?

LizzySMay 15, 2020 07:10PM

BrigidMay 14, 2020 05:37PM

LizzySMay 14, 2020 06:22PM

BrigidMay 18, 2020 01:45AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 20?