Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 7

May 05, 2020 07:19PM
What a nice, long, juicy chapter! Thank you! Having Grace there will also help dispel any rumors people might try to start about there being no chaperone. Is that where you're going with it? (No one is going to suggest Grace and Darcy marry, are they?)

I love that Alfie Reynolds is well educated and might train to be butler, though with Aunt Phoebe in the mix, or even Reginald Hurst, maybe he'll find a spot at someone else's estate? (I hope Mr. Reynolds is in good health and not likely to leave the Darcys, for any reason, during the course of this story.)

Wow, poor Mr. Hurst. His in-laws are horrid, so is his cousin and his parents aren't all that great. At least his sister is a schemer for the greater good (unlike Miss Boastful/Braggart/Bicker/Backbiter) and his aunt seems like a gem.

Whew!

I got confused trying to figure out their circuit - getting Aunt Phoebe to Darcy House and then out of Darcy House, but that only proves they probably did a great job throwing people off the trail. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SubjectAuthorPosted

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 7

LizzySMay 05, 2020 02:17PM

EvelynJeanMay 05, 2020 08:01PM

BrigidMay 05, 2020 07:19PM

LizzySMay 05, 2020 07:47PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 10?