Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 6

May 01, 2020 10:12PM
I've been stalking the boards, hoping you'd update and I've read it three times since yesterday. I wanted to digest before I commented.

I was so taken with Lydia's story, I forgot about the other, more important story line! I do hope Matilda gets the raise she requests, and I hope Mrs. Douglas comes out of this for the better, too.

Now, to the juicy bits! All these conversations, moving Darcy, his sister, and cousin to Matlock, hiring Mrs. Annesly, all of that, is taking place on Sunday - the day after the conversations about the contract Hurst will demand of his in-laws, so they (the Bingley siblings) haven't received notice of said contract yet. Since the mail was misdirected and took longer to get to Darcy than anticipated, the Bingleys aren't just going to show up on the door step, are they? (Conversation indicated Miss Bingley would take no answer as a 'yes.' How long would they wait? I do hope the express will reach them in time to prevent them from coming.)

I'm very interested in seeing how the dynamics of all the different relationships work out!
SubjectAuthorPosted

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 6

LizzySApril 30, 2020 03:06PM

BrigidMay 01, 2020 10:12PM

EvelynJeanMay 01, 2020 04:11AM

ChristinaKApril 30, 2020 05:06PM

LizzySApril 30, 2020 06:30PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 3?