Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 5

April 23, 2020 08:42PM
Oh, I love this story! I love this version of Hurst, and the new characters - Maggie and the rest of the extended Reynolds family. I'm glad they're telling Georgiana information ahead of time, especially about Wickham, and that they're all working together to anticipate Miss Bingley's maneuvers and foil them before she even has a chance to try. (I'm only the slightest smidge sad that this Bingley is even more malleable than in cannon, but it's your story and he kinda has to be for this to work.) It didn't even occur to me that they haven't made it to Hertfordshire yet. I'm curious which of the Bennet girls will find happiness with Mr. Hurst and how all of THAT will play out, sans Bingley (I presume).

And no, it's not a bad thing that you just want to sit and read other's work that brings you comfort. That's what we're doing, too.

Thank you for sharing one of those stories that is keeping ME grounded during all this.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 5

LizzySApril 23, 2020 05:52PM

ChristinaKApril 28, 2020 10:55PM

EvelynJeanApril 23, 2020 09:10PM

BrigidApril 23, 2020 08:42PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 7?