Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 5

April 23, 2020 05:52PM
This stay at home order is getting to me. I am only two chapters ahead now, I just started writing Chapter 8. Is it bad that all I seem to want to do is read all of the other marvelous stories that comfort me?

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Starting in Chapter 8, maybe 9 depending on what happens, I will jump ahead a few months to get us closer to Hertfordshire.

I did switch to the British spelling of jewellery, I have fixed my Word document but the previous chapters here will say jewelry.

Chapter 5

Pemberley, Derbyshire
Friday, December 14, 1810

Hurst was surprised to find the rest of the party in the dining room the next morning.

“Darcy, you are breaking your fast late today,” he observed.

“Yes, Wiggins called me to the stables this morning to look at Achilles, who was acting odd. Wiggins wanted me to look at him myself.”

“Nothing is wrong, I hope,” the Colonel stated.

“Wiggins thinks he might have influenza so we isolated him from the other horses. If he is correct, we do not want it to spread throughout the stables.”

“Yes, the army’s stablemaster watches for influenza closely. The last time we had an outbreak in London, it lasted for two months and spread to almost all of the horses. My superiors were quite upset because it caused a delay in training the new recruits.”

“The same thing happens with illnesses while at school. After the holiday break, there are always a few girls who return sick and infect others. Brother, I am so grateful you will not make me return,” Miss Darcy said.

“I am immensely grateful you asked, Georgie. It was no hardship, I assure you. I miss you when you are away too.”

“If I am not returning to school, I will need a companion,” Miss Darcy mentioned.

“Well done, Miss Darcy,” he said. “What a clever way to initiate a new conversation.”

“Darcy, we may have to limit how much time Georgie spends with Hurst. He may be a bad influence on our ward,” the Colonel said with a grin.

“Yes, you are too old for a governess,” Darcy thought out loud. “We should have a companion now. With Hurst in residence, you need to always have a proper chaperone. Not that I do not trust you or my servants, Hurst.”

“I understand completely, Darcy. All it would take is one unexpected visitor who is a busybody to plant a seed.”

“Could we ask Nanny Alice to fill the role temporarily?” Miss Darcy asked. “I would enjoy seeing her and we could look for a companion at our leisure.”

“That is a good idea, Georgie. I will add a line to the letter to my solicitor asking him to start looking for a companion. He will be able to perform a discreet search and thoroughly research references,” Darcy answered. “Unfortunately, the Darcy and Fitzwilliam families are rather small and I do not know of anyone who fits the criteria. Hurst, do you have any family members or acquaintances that might be interested?”

“Not that I am aware of, however I may have a temporary solution. My uncle succumbed to palsy shortly after I lost Mrs. Hurst. Aunt Phoebe has always been a quiet lady and my cousin’s wife has a, how shall I say this, vibrant personality.” Hurst chuckled. “The Dowager Viscountess would be mortified if you offered compensation, but she might be persuaded to spend her mourning with me in quiet solitude at Pemberley. She gave birth to two sons and always wanted a daughter. If you get along well, she could be a valuable asset when interviewing a companion and it would not be a bad idea to start preparing Miss Darcy for her come out.”

“Hurst! My Little Star is only fourteen,” Darcy said.

“I know you are more of a father than brother, Darcy, but it will come sooner than you expect or want,” he warned. “Her dowry will attract a lot of attention.”

“Hurst is correct,” the Colonel said. “You cannot refuse to see the need to start preparing her.”

“Yes, he is. Unfortunately,” Darcy responded before turning to his sister. “Do you approve of inviting the Dowager Viscountess?” At her nod he continued, “I will write an invitation to send with your letter, Hurst. Between your aunt and Nanny Alice, Georgie will be well looked after.”

“Yes, and Aunt Phoebe may know of a suitable candidate to be the new companion. She has a vast circle of friends and acquaintances.”

“Where does she live?” Darcy asked.

“In the dower house at my cousin’s estate in Surrey.”

“If we send Alfie with an express immediately, he can spend Sunday at Darcy House with his aunt and deliver the message Monday,” Richard suggested.

“Alfie?”

“Alfred Reynolds,” Darcy clarified. “Mrs. Reynolds’ grandson loves horses and seeing the countryside. He is my personal messenger and completely trustworthy.”

“If Maggie is her daughter, how can her grandson be old enough to be a messenger?”

“Maggie is the youngest child and a bit of a surprise to her parents,” Darcy laughed. “Alfie is the eldest son of her eldest son. Only two years separates the aunt from her nephew.”

“I will write a letter to Aunt Phoebe after we finish eating and give Alfie directions,” he said with a grin.

“Is there an inn near your cousin’s estate where my staff could stay overnight? If you think your aunt will accept the invitation, I plan to have Alfie leave London in one of my carriages and offer her transportation to Derbyshire with his protection.”

“I am almost certain she will accept, Darcy. The last letter I received indicated she was frustrated with her situation. Her daughter-in-law is in mourning for my uncle, but is trying to justify accepting morning callers and her husband, my cousin, has not stepped in. Even if Aunt Phoebe does not accept the invitation, she will arrange a room for Alfie and the driver. They will not need to say at the inn,” Hurst stated definitively.

“Darcy and Hurst, finish your letters after you eat, then we will see Alfie off to London before Hurst and I change into clothing suitable for running. Do not worry, Hurst, my batman has everything you will need.”

“How kind of you,” he responded while rolling his eyes.

“Richard, it is starting to lightly snow. I am afraid you will slip and fall,” Miss Darcy said.

“Miss Darcy, I always thought you were an intelligent young lady,” Hurst said. “It is a shame we must wait until spring.”

“Hurst, as you said in your note, this house is absolutely gigantic. We will run up and down the long hallways,” Richard decided with a grin.

~*~

Whitemeadow, Warwickshire
Friday, December 14, 1810

Twenty-year-old Grace Hurst walked down the hallway with an uneasy feeling. She was only ever summoned to her father’s study to be disciplined. She had not done anything bad, lately.

Her parents were blinded by their ambition and were pushing her at every unmarried single gentleman with a title. She planned to show up on the doorstep of her brother’s townhouse as soon as she reached her majority. She knew he would support her.

“Father, you asked to see me?”

“Yes, Grace. Sit down please,” Mr. Ernest Hurst said.

“I am glad you called for me, father. I need to ask you a question,” she said.

“Your question can wait,” her father said. “I received a letter confirming plans I have been making. You will marry the Earl of Camfield as soon as the banns have been read.”

Grace could not believe what her father had just said. The Earl of Camfield was a known rake, gambler, seducer of maidens, and keeper of mistresses. He was a short, pudgy, bald man who had a peculiar odor and, if you believed the rumors, beat his former wife frequently, caused her death two months ago, and was looking for a wife with a dowry to replenish his coffers. She could tell by the look in her father’s eyes he expected her to protest vehemently and would use the excuse to lock her away until the marriage.

“Father,” she started slowly, “I know mother declared we would not publicly mourn Louisa’s passing, but the earl is in full mourning for another four months. Are you prepared for the scandal this will cause?” She watched surprise flash across her father’s face and could tell she had made a point in her favor.

“Yes, you are correct. You will have to be wed quietly. My response will include a request for a special license. The announcement will be printed after his mourning ends and will say you were lately married,” he said while eyeing her closely. “You do not object?”

“Would it matter if I did?” she asked carefully. She did not want to give him a reason to believe she was ready to lose the contents of her stomach.

“No, it would not. You are my daughter. You will do as I command!”

“Well, within reason,” she responded dramatically. She grinned internally when her father’s mien softened slightly. “Father, I wanted to ask your permission to visit Miss Owens, she invited me to join her. May I go? Mrs. Owens’ cousin, Lady Sheldon, is visiting and I would like to deepen my friendship with her ladyship’s daughters,” she added. It was all true, she simply neglected a few pertinent details.

“I suppose.”

“May I arrive in time for dinner?” she asked.

Father was looking at her suspiciously. “Here is a piece of paper and a pen. Write Miss Owens a note and I will have it delivered.”

“Thank you, father, that is very kind.”

My friend,

Father has agreed that I may accept your kind invitation. Our carriage will deliver me in time to take dinner with your family.

I look forward to seeing you,

Grace

“If you have no further need of me, I will start packing my trunk.”

~*~

Pemberley, Derbyshire
Saturday, December 15, 1810

“I received a few interesting letters today,” Hurst announced in the drawing room after dinner.

“And? Do you intend to add to that statement, Hurst?” the Colonel asked when he did not continue.

“Darcy, I know it is normally not the done thing, but could we ask Maggie to join us? I believe she has a right to participate in the conversation.”

“Absolutely, Hurst. I am curious to hear the results myself,” Darcy answered before nodding to a footman.

“What results? Why would Georgiana’s maid have a right to join us?”

“I agree, Mr. Hurst, and appreciate you asking her to join us,” Miss Darcy added.

“You too?” the Colonel asked. “Why?”

“Some of the items she had me add would never have occurred to me,” Hurst answered her with a grin, while ignoring the Colonel. “I owe her a debt of gratitude.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Me too, Hurst. I know you would hate to lose Maggie, Georgie, but we should ask Mrs. Reynolds to start training her as an under housekeeper,” Darcy said with a twinkle in his eye.

“What are you all talking about and why are you ignoring me?”

“It is a good idea, brother. Since we returned to Pemberley, Mrs. Reynolds asked Maggie to train her cousin, Susie, to be an upstairs maid. She is learning quickly and I get along with her too.”

Maggie entered the room, curtsied, and said, “You asked for me, sir?”

“Yes, Maggie. Please take a seat,” Darcy said.

“Will. Someone. Answer. Me.” the Colonel ground out.

“A little testy tonight, Colonel,” Hurst teased before he explained the steps he had taken before leaving London and what was put into motion on their way to Pemberley.

“Thank you, Hurst,” the Colonel stood up and bowed quickly. “I would wager my commission the majority of your most expensive pieces were not in the vault.”

“How right you are, Colonel, for the most part. My butler wrote that he arranged for the inventory crew to arrive as soon as the siblings left to pick up their completed mourning attire. EVERY single missing piece was found in Miss Bingley’s possession. By the time the Bingley’s returned, all of the items were laid out with the accompanying proof that they belonged to me. He went on to say he thought Miss Bingley would have an apoplexy when she was almost arrested for theft and assault after throwing a chimney piece at a runner.”

Hurst turned to Miss Darcy and said, “I do not know how to thank you for suggesting we inventory Louisa’s jewellery.” Turning to Maggie he continued, “You were also correct to inventory the house. Quite a few of Louisa’s expensive decorative pieces were found in Miss Bingley’s trunk.”

Richard whistled and said, “Well, that definitely qualifies as interesting. There is no question that Miss Bingley was attempting to steal items from your townhouse?”

“Correct, Colonel. Louisa’s maid is still in my employ and was able to confirm most of the jewellery was in the master suite as of two days before the accident when we visited the theatre. They believe that when Miss Bingley left Darcy House, she went right to Louisa’s jewellery box. My maids confirmed the decorative pieces disappeared shortly after Louisa’s death.”

“I take it Mr. and Miss Bingley no longer reside in your townhouse,” Darcy stated.

“Yes, thanks to the letter we wrote. The Bow Street Runners oversaw the packing of their items with the inventory clerks and sent them on their way, that is when they found the other stolen items. My butler arranged for the locks to be changed and informed all of my staff that the Bingley’s were banned from the townhouse, as we also discussed.”

“Will Miss Bingley be in trouble?” Miss Darcy asked.

“One of the letters I received was from my solicitor. Do I want to press charges?”

“What would happen to her if you do?”

“She would hang, Georgie,” the Colonel answered her question dispassionately.

“Richard! That is not appropriate,” Darcy said as he took his crying sister into his arms.

“Darcy, she needs to know. You cannot protect her from the evils of the world.”

“The Colonel is correct, Darcy. She can protect herself better if she knows what to look out for. In this instance though, I think she is crying because she feels responsible for the trouble Miss Bingley finds herself in. After all, she suggested I inventory the jewellery.”

“Is Hurst right, Georgie?” At his sister’s nod, Darcy continued, “You are not at fault.”

“Did you steal the items and hide them in Miss Bingley’s trunk?” the Colonel asked bluntly.

“Miss Darcy, I am not going to press charges but I need to do something.”

“What was the total value of the items, Hurst?” the Colonel asked.

“According to my solicitor, almost ten thousand pounds,” he responded.

“How is that possible?” the Colonel asked.

“I told you my grandmother was the daughter of an Earl. The only daughter as a matter of fact and her mother was the only daughter of a Duke. There were two necklaces, in particular, that made up more than half the amount.”

“I have an idea.”

Everyone turned to look at Maggie.

“Please proceed,” he encouraged.

“Miss Bingley has a dowry of twenty thousand pounds, does she not?”

Hurst confirmed that was correct, amazed that Miss Bingley had spread it far enough that the servants knew the amount.

“Does she have control of her funds?”

“If her dowry was set up like Louisa’s, she does not until she marries or reaches the age of thirty years.”

“Her brother is in charge of her funds until either condition is met?”

“He should be, yes.”

“Then instruct your solicitor to write a contract stating that five thousand pounds of Miss Bingley’s dowry be turned over to you in recompense for the theft with a contingency that if she spreads gossip about you, she owes you the other five.”

“Brilliant!” the Colonel whispered. “Miss Bingley is so proud of her dowry, she discloses the amount to everyone she meets trying to show she belongs in the first circles. Hit her where it will hurt the most without involving the courts.”

“Tell him to keep it vague,” Darcy added. “Not just gossip about the jewels, but any gossip she spreads about you.”

“Did Mr. Bingley write too? What did his letter say, Mr. Hurst?”

“Yes, Miss Darcy, he wrote pleading Miss Bingley’s innocence. She has him convinced that the entire household is out to get her.”

“Bingley is delusional,” the Colonel stated.

“We discussed this, Colonel. They grew up as Irish twins and, Miss Bingley being older, has had him under her control his entire life. I doubt he would blame her if he walked into a room and saw her shooting an unarmed person who was begging for their life,” he stated. “Miss Darcy, I apologize if that was too graphic.”

“No, Mr. Hurst, it was not and from what I have seen it is an accurate analogy. Richard, you have not been around the Bingley’s enough. Where Miss Bingley leads, Mr. Bingley follows like a puppy looking for a treat.”

“Can you tell if Bingley is angry at you?” Darcy asked.

“Apparently not. As we discussed, my solicitor made it seem as though taking inventory was a natural part of the process.”

“Did the inventory tell you the value of the items Miss Bingley has broken?” Maggie asked.

“My housekeeper wrote that Louisa was one step ahead of me. She had been keeping track, so Mrs. Mayes had to only add the recent items. I am to expect a follow up with the exact amount once they are done with the entire townhouse.”

“Do you have a copy of your marriage settlement here?”

“Yes, I do, Darcy. Why?”

“Maybe an inventory is part of the process. I have been thinking, if Mrs. Hurst had enough foresight to demand an inventory be attached to the settlement, maybe she requested one be done in the event either of you passed away. As his father’s heir, Bingley would be in possession of a copy. If my guess is correct, when you respond to his letter, you could state your solicitor was carrying out his father’s wishes as outlined in the agreement the elder Mr. Bingley signed. That is, if you want to try and salvage a relationship with the siblings,” Darcy said.

“Might I offer a suggestion Mr. Hurst?”

“Of course, Miss Darcy.”

“Richard sent us copies of the French translation of The Art of War by Sun Tzu. I am paraphrasing the section of spies, based on my interpretation of his advice, but keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”

“Well done, Georgie. That is not entirely accurate, but an apt conclusion for our purposes,” the Colonel said. “The quote I believe you are referring to is The enemy’s spies who have come to spy on us must be sought out, tempted with bribes, led away and comfortably housed. Thus they will become converted spies and available for our service. As I said, your advice is close enough. Keep them close and convert them into your spies. Bingley is such an obliging little boy, give him a drink or two, get him talking, and listen.”

“You had my sister read The Art of War?” Darcy asked his cousin.

“Yes, we routinely read books and discuss them in our letters. That time it was my choice and I needed something more thought provoking than Cecilia by Fanny Burney,” the Colonel responded.

“You enjoyed it, you know you did. You had more theories about the ending than I did,” Miss Darcy said with a little pout.

“That may be so,” the Colonel said with a slight blush, “however you cannot deny you also enjoyed The Art of War.”

“I did and it helped us with our French fluency.”

“Us?”

“Me and Maggie, Mr. Hurst. If we do not own a copy of the chosen book, Richard is kind enough to send two. We discuss the section before I write my letter.”

“Ah, I see how it is. You two conspire against me while I have to defend my position alone?” the Colonel asked with a grin.

Hurst noticed Darcy thoughtfully looking at his sister. “Darcy, old boy. What has crossed your mind?”

“I believe I found a way for us to pass our evenings after dinner. Instead of me and Georgie each reading our own book, the four of us could pick a book, take turns reading, and discuss what was read. Do you speak French, Hurst? The library here is well stocked.”

“I did at one time, but it has been a while.”

“Well then, we will have to start practicing. I assume your Latin is also in need of a refresher?”

“Yes, dreadfully so. I was never proficient.”

“Oh, brother, if you are going to teach Mr. Hurst Latin again, may I learn too?” Miss Darcy asked excitedly.

“That sounds like a good idea Georgie. You seem to enjoy the philosophy books I have chosen. If we teach you both Latin, we can expand our book selection. What say you, Darcy?” the Colonel asked.

“As you wish. I will look for the primers my tutor used to teach me,” Darcy said.

“Excuse me, sir,” Mrs. Reynolds said as she entered the room. “You wanted to be informed immediately when Alice responded to your note.”

“Please stay, Mrs. Reynolds, I may need to have you prepare a room,” Darcy said before he read the note. “I am sorry Little Star, Nanny Alice has moved in with her granddaughter to help with her children. Hopefully, Hurst’s aunt will agree to visit and can temporarily fulfill the duties of a companion.”

“Sir, pardon the interruption, but what about Mrs. Annesley,” Mrs. Reynolds suggested.

Hurst was surprised when all three cousins stared at Mrs. Reynolds as though she was daft. “Darcy, is there something wrong with the idea?”

“No, Hurst, I am amazed I did not think of Mrs. Annesley before.”

“Me too, brother. She would be perfect,” Miss Darcy added.

“And such a simple solution,” the Colonel added. “I guess it is true, sometimes you cannot see the forest through the trees.”

“She is looking for a position?” Darcy asked Mrs. Reynolds.

“I have not heard it from her, sir, but two of the staff have said she is.”

“Who is Mrs. Annesley?” he asked.

“The widow of the vicar at Kympton, one of the Darcy family livings, who is in mourning herself. Her husband passed away in October when he fell from a horse. He was a younger man and it hit the community hard. I gave the living to his curate, who is an honorable man and well known to the church. My father had desired the living to go his godson, thankfully Wickham declined and was paid the value over three years prior. Mrs. Annesley is currently living with her younger brother’s family in Lambton.”

“I am surprised Mr. Wickham declined, brother. He is such an amiable young man,” Miss Darcy said.

Hurst noticed the look Darcy and Richard shared and the distaste on Mrs. Reynolds face. “I do believe I am missing something. Miss Darcy seems to have fond memories of Mr. Wickham but the adults do not.”

“You are correct, Hurst. He is a scoundrel. Darcy, we need to show Hurst the miniature from your father’s favorite parlor. If you ever see him, inform Darcy, me, or Mr. or Mrs. Reynolds immediately,” the Colonel explained harshly.

“Richard, how could you say that about Mr. Wickham? You grew up with him like William did,” Miss Darcy exclaimed.

“Little Star, Richard is right. Wickham is not an honorable gentleman. I mentioned how I paid him the amount of the living? When Mr. Annesley passed away, Wickham returned and asked that I grant him the living.”

Miss Darcy gasped and said, “Is that why he was here on All Hallows Eve? He said he was worried how we were getting along without father.”

“You spoke with him?” Darcy exclaimed.

“Yes brother, I was on my way to the music room and we talked for a few moments. He was charming,” Miss Darcy said with a blush.

Seeing the thunderous look on the faces of the other men, he asked, “Mrs. Reynolds, you do not have a high opinion of him either, do you?”

“No, Mr. Hurst, the maids and I do not,” she said, giving him a significant look.

Hurst heard Miss Darcy gasp and the look on her face was almost amusing.

“Mrs. Reynolds, you do not mean that he...” she was unable to finish.

“I apologize sir, I fear I have said too much,” Mrs. Reynolds said to Darcy.

“No, Mrs. Reynolds, you did not. We just discussed how we cannot protect Georgiana from the evils of the world. Georgie, how do you know about this? Did something happen at school?” the Colonel asked.

“Yes, Richard. One of the girls had a letter from home. Her youngest sister wrote that a maid had been found to be in a family way and she overheard a conversation that suggested their brother was the reason.”

“Unfortunately, that is all too common, Miss,” Mrs. Reynolds said.

“Really?”

“I believe this is a conversation you should have with Mrs. Annesley if she agrees to be your companion,” she stated with a look that Miss Darcy seemed to understand.

“Yes, Mrs. Reynolds, thank you for the suggestion. I like Mrs. Annesley, brother, and she is already familiar with Pemberley and the surroundings. May I write a note asking her to take tea with us tomorrow after services?”

“Yes, Georgie, and give it to Mr. or Mrs. Reynolds to be delivered. Hurst, while my sister is writing an invitation to Mrs. Annesley, you could go upstairs and get your marriage settlement. Richard and I have some experience with contracts, we would be willing to help you figure out what it says.”

“I appreciate the offer. I am ashamed to say I let my father and hers work out the details,” he said. “Although, I am not excited to walk up and down the stairs. My legs are not happy with me.”

When Hurst returned, Darcy asked his sister to play for them with Maggie turning the pages for her.

“I hope you do not mind if we read Hurst’s marriage settlement while you play, Georgie.”

“Not at all William, I know you enjoy hearing me play while you work.”

Darcy read the first page, then handed it to the Colonel, who gave it to Hurst when he was done. By the time he was done reading the last page, Darcy and the Colonel were having a quiet discussion.

“Hurst, your settlement is straightforward,” Darcy started. “There are quite a few contingencies to protect Mrs. Hurst should you predecease her, but there is nothing should she pass away first.”

“Darcy was right,” the Colonel said. “In the event of your death, an inventory was to be taken of the possessions Mrs. Hurst inherited. An argument could be made that your solicitor was following the spirit of the document by ordering an inventory. It was not required in the event of her death, but Mr. Bingley obviously wanted one done.”

“It appears as though I remembered correctly regarding her dowry and jewellery. It is obvious neither of our fathers thought we would be childless, or that she would pass away before me. Since nothing was put in writing, the jewels are part of her personal property and would become mine upon her death?” he asked.

“You would want to consult with your solicitor to make sure there are no laws we are unaware of, but yes, Hurst, I agree,” Darcy said.

“A similar situation happened to a soldier in my unit. His sister passed away during childbirth, along with the babe. His parents tried to reclaim the family jewellery, but her husband refused. They took it to the courts, but nothing was in the settlement and they lost. I agree, they should be your property now.”

“I will have a few letters to be sent Monday. If tomorrow was not Sunday, I would ride into Lambton and hire an express rider.”

“Did Bingley mention their family jewellery in his letter?” Darcy asked.

“No, but I am certain it is only a matter of time. Miss Bingley was very upset that, as the eldest, Louisa inherited their mother’s favorite ring and a few other pieces. I have no objection to giving some of it to Mr. Bingley for his future wife, but I know he would give it to his sister at her insistence.”

“You think Miss Bingley would pressure her brother into filing suit?”

“Yes, Colonel, I do. If my solicitor agrees everything belongs to me, I will have him send Bingley a letter informing him if he brings suit, I will ask the judge to make them pay for my solicitor’s fees for wasting the court’s time on a frivolous lawsuit.”

“Mr. Hurst, may we offer a suggestion?”

“Yes, Miss Darcy and I apologize if our discussion distracted you from playing.”

“No, it did not. You are being quiet, we only heard what was said because I was looking for a new sheet of music. Why not make that a stipulation of the contract regarding Miss Bingley’s dowry?” Miss Darcy asked.

“If Miss Bingley spreads any gossip about you, or is seen in possession of any jewels that belonged to Mrs. Hurst, she must pay you the other five thousand pounds and the cost of the items she has broken. That way you could give Mr. Bingley the jewellery and he could not give it to his sister without depleting her dowry even more,” Maggie finished.

“Gentlemen,” Hurst announced, “I do believe we should invite Miss Darcy and Maggie to all of our discussions. What think you two of crop rotation?”
SubjectAuthorPosted

Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 5

LizzySApril 23, 2020 05:52PM

Re: Even More Consequences From A Call - Chapter 5

ChristinaKApril 28, 2020 10:55PM

EvelynJeanApril 23, 2020 09:10PM

BrigidApril 23, 2020 08:42PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 12?