Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

The Curse Chapter 26

October 23, 2018 09:44AM
I left this one longer than I had intended. This chapter owes a lot of material to noagnes, who goaded me into filling in some blanks. You should hold on, because this ride isn't over yet. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks to dreeem, priscillatls, noagnes, Karin E Lb, and Lily for their beta work.

Jane was deeply worried about Lizzy. It had been two days since the ball, and there had been no word from her. While it was not uncommon for Lizzy to fly away for a week or two at a time, she had never left in such turmoil before. Jane could only pray for her return, hoping that she had not seen her sister for the last time. The only person with the ability to reach Lizzy when she was gone like this was Papa, and he had not returned yet from taking Mr. Collins away.

Jane was horrified at the thought of what Mr. Collins had tried to do, and was immensely grateful that Lizzy had been there to stop him. She knew that Papa, Mary and Lizzy all thought that she was too kind-hearted. It was not that Jane did not see the bad in people, it was that she preferred to believe the best of them. Who was she to judge another, when she knew she was far from perfect? It was far better to forgive others, in the hope of being forgiven herself. But what Mr. Collins had done was beyond forgivable and she was glad to see the last of him.

Now if only Lizzy would return!

Jane had spoken briefly to Charles about Lizzy and Mr. Darcy. Charles had been unable to say what had passed between the two of them, but Mr. Darcy was in a foul mood and had talked about leaving the county. Jane could not pretend to understand. When she had seen Lizzy and Mr. Darcy together, she had been sure there were no two people more in love with each other, unless it was her and Charles, or Mary and Colonel Fitzwilliam. Lizzy had all but admitted to love Mr. Darcy on the night she had left. How could a proposal between them have gone so wrong?

When Jane heard a carriage turning into their lane, she went outside to greet Papa and inform him of Lizzy’s absence. Mary had also noticed the carriage, and being equally concerned over their missing sister, followed Jane. The girls exchanged puzzled looks when they saw that it was a hired carriage instead of their own conveyance.

And when the carriage door opened, it was not Mr. Bennet who stepped out.

It was Mr. Collins.

“My dear cousins,” Mr. Collins called to them, his eyes narrowed shrewdly. “There was an unfortunate accident on the road. I am afraid that the late Mr. Bennet was killed by brigands, his body taken to hide the evidence of their deeds. I was very lucky to have survived the attack myself. As the sole heir to the property, I have come to claim my rightful inheritance.”

Mr. Collins was still speaking, but Jane did not hear the words. Her stomach swooped and Mary gripped her arm hard. Her mind reeled with Mr. Collins’ words. Papa, dead? But she had seen him a few days ago, alive and well! How was it possible that their father, their warm, caring, absent-minded Papa, was now gone? What about his magic? Why had he not been able to defend himself? Why was Lizzy missing at a time when they needed her now, for if she had been present she surely could have reached Papa with her magic and known the truth of what happened?

Beside Jane, Mary was trembling, but she did not seem to be as frozen as Jane. She stepped forward, slightly in front of Jane, and then gave Jane’s arm a hard pinch. Jane jumped and stared at her sister. Mary met her eyes, face turned away from Mr. Collins, and clearly mouthed, “Run!”

Jane shook off her stupor and realized what Mr. Collins had said: as the new guardian of Longbourn and its inhabitants, he was dissolving any previous engagements and taking himself a bride from among them. He wanted Mary, and Mary was now moving toward him in an effort to buy Jane freedom.

Jane could not claim to be like Lizzy, with a dragon’s strength and quickness, but when it came to protecting her sister, never let it be said that she hesitated.

She darted forward, grabbed Mary’s hand and pulled her away from Mr. Collins.

“Run, Mary!” she shouted.

Mary stumbled before finding her feet and keeping up with Jane. They ran, holding hands and clutching each other tightly. Neither was willing to leave the other behind; if one fell, they would both face Mr. Collins together. Jane heard him shouting behind them, and she pressed Mary to go faster. She prayed that he would not use his magic on them, that she would not suddenly find herself wrenched away from Mary and banished to some unknown location. Papa and Lizzy were always so careful with their magic in an otherwise non-magical family that Jane had never before realized how vulnerable they were to a malevolent power.

Jane and Mary were not used to running for any length of time, and it seemed they had only gone a short distance before they were obliged to slow down.

Mary was gasping for breath, sobbing on each exhale, and there was a fierce ache in Jane’s side.

“You should have let him take me,” Mary whimpered. “You would have been safe. You could have gotten Mama and Kitty and Lydia out.”

“N-no,” Jane said between pants. “I could not do that. Come Mary, we must get to Netherfield. I am certain that Charles will let us in, and Colonel Fitzwilliam will be there for you. Both of them and Mr. Darcy are mages as well, they will be able to give us some protection against Mr. Collins.”

“Do not call him that!” Mary spat angrily. “He is no gentleman, and I will not use that title on him!”

“Of course not,” Jane soothed, “But let us walk faster. I do not think he followed us, but we do not want to be in the open if he does come for us.”

The girls walked as fast as they could, breaking out into short, startled runs at every unexpected noise. By the time they reached Netherfield, they were exhausted and soaked with perspiration. Neither of them were fit to be seen, but when they were shown to a room and the Netherfield gentlemen entered with alacrity, Jane did not hesitate to fly to Charles’ arms.

Only then did she allow herself to feel the grief and pain of losing Papa, of having to flee for her sister’s safety. She was too distraught to find her words, and

so it was Mary who babbled out the story.

“Where is Elizabeth?” Mr. Darcy asked the first question when the tale was concluded.

Jane was feeling a little better composed now, though she did not step away from Charles. Mary was similar encased by Colonel Fitzwilliam, and Mr. Darcy seemed rather frantic that Lizzy was not with them. The sisters exchanged a look, and Jane wondered again how Lizzy had thought Mr. Darcy did not love her. There must have been a mistake somehow.

“She flew away the night of the ball,” Jane explained, her voice hoarse from exertion. “We have not heard from her since. Usually Papa is the one that can reach her long distance.” She touched her forehead, though without magic herself she had no experience of using the mental speech.

Mr. Darcy’s eyes went distant. There was a silent moment, and then he shook his head. “I cannot reach her, or she is not answering. Cinder?”

Jane was confused as to who he was speaking to, but Colonel Fitzwilliam shook his head a few seconds later.

“No, I cannot speak to her either.”

“Bingley?” It was painful to watch Mr. Darcy’s growing concern for Lizzy with no way of reassuring him. Lizzy could be deliberately hiding from them, or she could genuinely be out of reach. It was impossible to know, but Jane refused to think something might have happened to her sister as well as her father.

There had already been enough tragedy in the family, there was no need to borrow more.

“I have not had the contact with her that you both have had, but I will try,” Charles answered. “No, nothing,” he concluded.

“Blast!” Mr. Darcy turned away in agitation, shoving his fingers through his hair. “Is there anywhere she is known to go?”

“Papa was the one who knows… knew where Lizzy likes to go. But she can fly a great deal faster than a horse, and is probably much further away than we could guess,” Mary said, ending with a choked sob. She turned her face into Colonel Fitzwilliam’s chest, and he spoke quietly to her.

Mr. Darcy paced the room, his fists clenched at his side and a wild look in his eyes.

“Snowman, we will find her,” Colonel Fitzwilliam called to his cousin.

Mr. Darcy stopped. “You are right,” he said reluctantly. “In the meanwhile, what of the rest of the family?”

He looked first to Jane, then to Mary. His grey eyes were frighteningly intense, and Jane thought she would not like to attract his ire.

“Collins never expressed an interest in Kitty or Lydia,” Jane began.

“But I would not trust a dog to his care!” Mary finished.

The gentlemen exchanged looks. Jane could not tell if they were speaking silently, or if they simply knew each other and so did not need words.

“A frustrated man will often turn on those around him, even if they are not involved,” Colonel Fitzwilliam growled. “We should bring the others here for their safety.”

“Richard, you will stay here and Bingley and I will go,” Darcy declared.

“I will not stay behind because you think I will burn him!” Colonel Fitzwilliam shouted, then immediately apologized when Mary flinched.

Mr. Darcy fixed his cousin with a hard stare. “No, you will stay behind because you have the best offensive magic of all of us, and because it is your Miss Mary that Collins wants most.”

A dangerous look came over Colonel Fitzwilliam’s face, and Jane belatedly realized that he must have killed men with his magic while in the army. He said nothing more, but nodded his agreement.

Mr. Darcy left the room without waiting to see if anyone would follow him. Jane rather thought no one was likely to disagree with him while he was in this mood. Lizzy needed to come home soon, if only to see how Mr. Darcy was without her, if nothing else.

Charles hugged Jane. “Will you be all right, my sweet?” he asked her tenderly.

She allowed herself to lean on his strength for a moment before letting him go. “I will because I know you will come back soon,” she said.

“I will,” he promised. “And I will bring your sisters and mother safely here.” His expression saddened. “I know, with the passing of your father, that this is not the time to say it, but I love you, Jane. My desire to marry you has not changed. I will wait for you, for however long I must.”

Tears threatened her eyes. “I love you too, Charles, and I do not want to wait any longer. I should like to marry you as soon as… after…” It was too painful to speak of the mourning period for her father, but Charles knew what she meant. He hugged her.

“What will you do while I am gone?”

She took a deep breath and gathered her wits. “I will write to Uncle Gardiner, in London. I know he can do nothing about the inheritance, but he is the executor of Papa’s will, and should be notified.”

“I think I should like his direction as well, if your father placed such high respect in him. Be safe, my sweet. Stay with Richard and your sister. I know he will protect you.”

Charles hugged her again, and then left to follow Mr. Darcy.

Darcy’s heart burned in his chest, as it had for the last two days. If only he could have frozen it to feel nothing, but instead it ached as a constant reminder of his failure. Elizabeth had rejected him. The woman he loved did not love him back. It would have been hard enough to accept this if she was some ordinary woman, but Elizabeth was so much more than that. Extraordinary in magic and mind, unique in a world where all women were of the same mould. All the prancing beauties in London tried so hard to out-vie each other in fashion and accomplishments that they ended up being so very similar to each other. Elizabeth was a bonfire to their candles.

And she was cursed.

Darcy had learned to love Elizabeth regardless of the curse. He loved her as both dragon and woman, and never thought that one detracted from the other. He offered himself in marriage because he wished to be tied to her for eternity, not because she needed him. Now Darcy had failed her. He was increasingly aware of a pressure in his chest when he thought of her curse. It would not have mattered to him whether Elizabeth kept her dragon form in the breaking of the curse, or if she would have been turned fully human. But he had failed to break her curse. She would lose her human self in the dragon. How long did she have? A year, or months? Weeks?

He had failed her.

He failed, and now her father was dead, her family in danger. It was that knowledge which propelled him into the carriage for Longbourn with only a little trepidation. Any discomfort he felt was well-deserved for what he had done to Elizabeth. He had to protect her family at all costs. It was a small repayment for what he had made her lose, but it was all he had to offer.

The carriage was colder than it should have been in the weather. Darcy made little effort to curb his magic, knowing it would be needed shortly. Bingley kept glancing at Darcy and away again. Finally he spoke.

“We will get them back, you know,” he said confidently.

Darcy did not reply.

“Miss Elizabeth will be found,” Bingley said confidently.

Darcy could not hide his wince at Elizabeth’s name.

“She is very strong, as you well know,” Bingley prattled on. “Jane said she likes to go flying about sometimes. I am sure she will return shortly. Miss Elizabeth does not seem the type to just leave her family.”

Again Darcy winced.

“I say,” Bingley began awkwardly, “Did something happen between you and Miss Elizabeth?”

“It is none of your business,” Darcy growled.

Bingley paused. “Maybe not, but Richard said—”

Darcy suddenly realized who had put Bingley up to speaking about Elizabeth.

Cinder! He roared toward his cousin.

Turn down the volume, Snowman, Richard replied. I thought we were under attack. Unless you are being attacked?

No, you dunce and you know it. Stop making Bingley your patsy.
Darcy warned. Richard had been trying to get him to talk since the ball. Darcy had refused, nursing his broken heart and despair alone in his room. I have no more desire to speak with him than I do with you.

I only thought it might help you to open up, since you will not do it for me, Richard said with a little hurt.

No.

See, I wish I could accept that, but you have been even more of a bear than usual in the last two days. Something had to have happened—

And I wish you could respect that I have no desire to speak about it! He cut contact harshly.
He eyed Bingley with suspicion.

Bingley raised his hands in surrender. “Let us get the Bennets safe before all else,” he said.

“Agreed.”

At Longbourn, Darcy barely waited after knocking on the door before entering in. He cared not for the social norms while the family of his beloved was at risk.

He followed the sound of voices into the parlor. Collins stood in the center of the room, poorly attempting to control it. Of all people, it was Miss Lydia who stood before him in a pose so reminiscent of Elizabeth that Darcy’s throat tightened. Behind her, Mrs. Bennet had apparently fallen into a faint on the couch, with a very pale Miss Kitty trying to chafe her mother’s hands.

Bingley, get Mrs. Bennet and the girls out. I will cover us, Darcy sent silently.

Collins spun to face them. “I have not sent for you,” he said severely. “I cannot think how it is that you are aware of my presence, unless it is that you have something of mine.” His eyes narrowed shrewdly.

Something woke in Darcy’s heart. Something dangerous… and dragonish. Here was the man who had assaulted his love three nights past. Here was the one who had bruised Miss Mary’s face, had caused Elizabeth’s voice to rasp. The temperature in the room fell rapidly as Darcy released control of his magic.

Everyone’s breaths turned to mist. Condensation built on the walls then turned to sharp patterns of frost.

“Understand,” Darcy said in a low voice that did not need to be loud to carry, “that people do not belong to you.”

“I am the head of this family!” Collins’ shrieked, shivering uncontrollably.

Bingley edged toward the Bennets. Miss Lydia darted to her mother’s side and assisted Miss Kitty in trying to raise her.

“You may be the inheritor to the estate,” Darcy corrected harshly, “But you have proven unable to manage yourself, let alone care for another living being. I will not leave them here in your care.”

Bingley ushered the two girls ahead of him while pulled Mrs. Bennet to her feet. His lips were moving as he cast quiet spells to help support her. She seemed dazed and insensible. Collins finally noticed and turned toward them.

“I did not give you leave to go!”

Darcy raised his hand and a sheet of opaque ice formed between Collins and the others. The clergyman jumped and scowled at Darcy.

“You are interfering in what is none of your business,” Collins snarled, spittle flying from his blue lips. Darcy thought it a rather appealing color on the man and deliberately concentrated the cold around Collins.

“Be grateful my cousin is not here,” Darcy spat. “He works in the medium of fire, as you know, but unlike me, he has killed before.”

Collins shuddered, his ugly look turning a little numb from the temperature.

“Do not test me. I have come to collect what is most precious to the one I love. Just because I have never yet taken a life does not mean I am not willing to do so to protect what I hold dear.”

“Y-you sp-speak of m-murder..” Collins stammered, unable to form clear words from the cold.

“Would it be murder, or justice?” Darcy wondered idly.

Interestingly, Collins’ eyes widened, and he rocked back a step. Now that was a reaction to ponder at a different time.

D-Darcy, we are out. Y-you may wish to lessen the c-cold. I feel it a-and the ladies are not so well pr-protected as m-me. Bingley said.

Darcy could not bring up the temperature of the room, but he stopped putting active magic in the air. The ambient air began to turn to something like normal again. He met Collins’ gaze in direct challenge, and it was the other man who stilled like a deer before a dragon. Perhaps Darcy had spent too much time with Elizabeth, but for the first time he understood just how very simple a dragon’s perspective could be.

He backed from the room and met Bingley at the carriage. Together they got Mrs. Bennet in, and then Miss Lydia and Miss Kitty. Darcy did his best to control his temper and not freeze his companions in the carriage.

“Th-thank you for coming for us,” Miss Lydia said, sitting stiffly beside her nearly comatose mother. “It was a very Lizzy thing to do.”

Darcy’s heart clenched.

“Please, gentlemen,” Miss Kitty ventured timidly, “Is it true, what he said? Is Papa really… gone?”

Bingley looked to Darcy, who could not speak. It was the younger man who answered gently, “It appears to be that way.”

Miss Kitty turned and began crying softly into Mrs. Bennet’s shoulder. Miss Lydia sat stoically, her pain etched in every tense line of her body. It was a very long carriage ride back to Netherfield.

The Bennets were shortly installed in rooms at Netherfield. Miss Bingley was not pleased at first to be hosting nearly the whole family, but once she learned what had befallen then, she paled and efficiently arranged matters. Even now, she was paler than Darcy had ever seen her.

The room Richard was pacing in was almost swelteringly hot. Darcy released some of his tension by bringing down the temperature of the room. Richard shot him a look, but seemed to realize that Darcy was as dissatisfied at doing nothing as he. Bingley looked between them cautiously, then at the various furnishings which were all too susceptible to fire or frost. At another time, Darcy would have felt ashamed for making his friend concerned for his home, but not at this time, with Elizabeth missing, with Collins only a few miles away, with the Bennets in upheaval. He owed Bingley a large case of fine brandy for his trouble, though perhaps he would gift it to him out of sight of Richard.

Of the three of them, Richard was especially unsuited to inaction. When it became known that one Mr. Gardiner of London was the executor of Mr. Bennet’s will, and also the defacto guardian of the Bennet sisters, Richard jumped at the chance to meet the man himself. Bingley, as the Bennets’ host, felt it his duty to go as well to inform the man of his family’s circumstances.

Darcy hated being the voice of reason in the group. It left a foul taste in his mouth as he said, “We cannot all go. It would leave those behind vulnerable to Collins.”

Richard turned his smoldering gaze on Bingley. “I may not be a spell mage such as yourself, but I worked with the army spell-crafters enough to teach you some of their tricks. Come with me, and we will shortly have this place warded to the nines.”

Bingley, who have never practiced offensive magic in his life, swallowed hard and nodded. Darcy followed the two of them in the vague hope of protecting Bingley from too much of Richard’s exposure. Thankfully, Richard settled down once he had a plan, and was not unduly sharp with Bingley. He instructed Bingley how to set wards, traps and alarms, frequently donating his magic to the cause in order to give those protections more teeth. Darcy helped as well, so there was ice as well as fire woven into the make-up of Netherfield’s defenses.

When they had circled the house’s perimeter, Richard paused and frowned. “If you were more familiar with this magic, I would have you create keys to allow certain people to pass through unharmed. I fear I am not entirely certain of the process though, and you have already worked quite hard.”

Bingley looked like a horse that had been ridden close to foundering. His body was soaked in sweat, his limbs trembling and eyes fever-bright.

“I can try,” he said hoarsely.

“No,” Darcy and Richard spoke at the same time. Darcy deferred to his cousin.

“If you mess this up, it will have catastrophic results for the bearer of the key. Far better to simply warn all others to keep away. We built in a passageway near the servant’s entrance that can be opened on command. That will have to do for now,” Richard said.

Bingley nodded, swaying on his feet.

“You should rest, Charles, before we travel to London,” Darcy said reluctantly.
Bingley looked at him with an astute gaze. “If it were my Jane who was missing, I would not rest a second in my efforts to find her. I will not ask you to either,” he said resolutely. “Let me freshen up, and I will be ready to go.”

Darcy’s throat tightened at Bingley’s support, and he nodded. Richard watched him closely, a guarded expression on his face.

By the time Richard finished explaining to Miss Bingley, the Hursts, Miss Bennet and Miss Mary how to operate the guarded passageway—and the consequences of ignoring his instructions—Bingley was ready to travel.

Darcy entered the carriage again, feeling rather like he was going into battle. His shoulders ached with tension, as did his jaw. Was this how Richard felt during conflicts? At least Darcy was only facing a few hours in a carriage ride to London and back, and not in danger of his life. No, he was only in danger of his heart. Or perhaps it was more accurate to say that his heart had already been consumed by a dragon.

At first, it seemed as though the entire ride might pass in silence. Bingley slumped against the side, still looking wan and exhausted. Richard tucked his chin to his chest in an approximation of sleep, but the little flickers of flame playing around his fingers belied his supposed rest. Darcy remained stiff, his fear of the carriage warring with the self-hatred of his failure.

“What sort of fellow do you suppose this Mr. Gardiner will be?” Bingley was the first to speak. “Jane seemed to speak well of him, so he cannot be too bad.”

Darcy and Richard exchanged a very cynical look.

“Given how the last relative turned out to be, I do not hold out high hopes,” Richard said darkly, now openly pouring fire from palm to palm.

“Must you do that?” Bingley asked in annoyance. “It is likely to get warm enough in here.”

Darcy absently flexed his magic, helping to negate Richard’s presence.

“Think, Bingley, would you risk turning Miss Bennet over to another like Collins?” Richard insisted grimly. “I have seen the damage men can inflict upon the defenseless every time I am in battle. I would not wish it on the lowest pest, let alone the woman I love. The Bennets are in a rather delicate situation here. Mr. Gardiner will be in for quite a shock upon suddenly inheriting five unmarried daughters and their widowed mother. We cannot imagine how he would react, and they will be entirely within his power. If he has his own family, he is likely to resent the Bennets for draining his own resources. He may lock them all in a cellar with only a crust of bread to eat, or see them married off to the highest bidder, simply to be rid of them.”

Bingley shuddered. “What do you think, Darcy?” he asked.

“I think his address is in Cheapside,” Darcy responded with as much evenness as he was capable of. “Even if he were the perfect relation, he cannot possibly afford to keep the Bennets in the manner of which they were used to. They are already under enough duress of the moment. They will only be a burden on Mr. Gardiner and he could make things very uncomfortable for them.”

“Then they shall stay with me,” Bingley waved his hand as if it were no concern. “I can take on Netherfield as a more permanent lease, or seek a place elsewhere if they wish it. It is of no concern to me.”

“I would provide for them as well,” Richard said. “I may not be as well set up as you, Bingley, but I have enough savings to purchase a home. I do not trust anyone outside this carriage to care for them.”

“No,” Darcy said softly. “It will be me. It must be me. Both of you know I can afford it the best. Pemberley alone can support them, and I have other estates which they may choose from. I cannot allow a stranger, even a relation of their, to take them from me. This has to be my duty to fulfill.”

Bingley gave him an odd look.

Richard asked quietly, “Is that proper, Snowman?”

Darcy glared at his cousin. “What are you saying?” he asked sharply.

“I am saying that you were downright giddy in preparation for the ball, and been an absolute grump since.” He ticked off one of his fingers. “I know you requested an audience alone with Lizzy the night of the ball.” Another tick of his fingers. “She, who has been nigh inseparable from you, is conspicuously absent from that very night onward—”

“What do you want me to say?” Darcy snarled. “That I am the reason she is gone? If you think I have done something to her, speak plainly!”

Bingley leaned away from him, but Richard was unimpressed. “I know you care too much for her to have done something foolish. But I wish you would speak plainly. Have you suffered a lover’s spat with her?”

“No,” Darcy laughed bitterly. “We would have needed an agreement between us for that to occur. She refused me. I asked for her hand, and she denied it. I left her alive and well at Netherfield and that is the last I have seen or heard from her.” He clenched his fists against his forehead, trying to force back the memories of her refusal.

Silence greeted him. He felt wickedly jealous that each of his companions had reached some accord with the ones they loved, and yet he had been cast aside.

“I did not think it as bad as that,” Richard whispered. I am sorry, Snowman.

“Now you know, why I must take them on,” Darcy said hoarsely, refusing to acknowledge his cousin’s silent voice. “They are all I have of her. It is the least I can do for her, if I am never to win her regard.”

“I say, Darcy,” Bingley began cautiously. “Even I know, in my limited social graces, that it is not a done thing for yourself to be involved with the family if she has refused you.”

Darcy said nothing, but the air grew colder around him.

“Bingley is right, Snowman,” Richard agreed.

“And so you would take even this from me?” Darcy growled, feeling his chest tighten painfully. His failures kept mounting. First to Elizabeth, then to her family.

Surprisingly, Bingley came to his aid.

“Let us not argue,” he said with a slashing motion of his hand. “We have a crisis serious enough at the moment, without turning on each other. Let us visit Gardiner first to secure the future of the Bennets. Then we may settle amongst ourselves where they will stay. I know better than to try to move Darcy when he is set, and I will not try. This is when we need most to be together, gentlemen, not apart. The needs of the Bennets must come before all else.”

Richard sat back and nodded. After a moment Darcy did the same. The rest of the journey passed in silence.

Which part of Collins would you like to burn/freeze first?
SubjectAuthorPosted

The Curse Chapter 26

Autumn DOctober 23, 2018 09:44AM

Re: The Curse Chapter 26

Naomi SyntycheOctober 30, 2018 01:17AM

MarciOctober 26, 2018 01:22PM

EvelynJeanOctober 26, 2018 05:55AM

Linnea EileenOctober 25, 2018 01:44PM

Linnea EileenOctober 25, 2018 01:48PM

Liz GOctober 24, 2018 01:29PM

EmelynOctober 24, 2018 02:59AM

Sabine C.October 23, 2018 07:55PM

MichaOctober 23, 2018 05:35PM

KateBOctober 24, 2018 12:17AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 22?