Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: The Predator, the Prey, and the Protector (18th Installment)

August 16, 2018 02:19AM
Jim,

Thanks for another great chapter.

I'm really enjoying this story, including the premise which I don't believe I've ever seen before. Mike is a very endearing character and I really am hoping everything will work out soon for him and Jane.

In this chapter and possibly the previous one, I think it would allow the reader to connect even more if you'd delve a little more into what Jane is thinking and, especially, what she's feeling. She's been pulled into a world completely different from the one she knows, and now she's basically seen her life laid bare on film.

She's mentioned that it's "disconcerting" but we know Jane is very thoughtful when she speaks and may not tell what she's really feeling if she's concerned about someone else's feelings. As sweet as she is, I would still think she might experience some of the feelings that would be natural to other people in such a situation. Anger? Fear? A sense of invaded privacy? The feeling of being lost?
SubjectAuthorPosted

The Predator, the Prey, and the Protector (18th Installment)

Jim D.August 13, 2018 09:33PM

Amy BethAugust 16, 2018 02:19AM

Shannon KAugust 15, 2018 05:20AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 11?