Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Marigold Intervenes

August 18, 2018 07:50PM
Ah, yes. Sorry for the delay in response, I had to speak with Mrs. Fitzwilliam.

It was indeed Miss Elinor Dashwood who became her cousin, Mr. Darcy's, wife. I understand it to have been a marriage of mutual understanding and respect, and a great deal of passion can be assumed from their 14 surviving children, though the couple remained very private and were never seen to so much as pass a peck in public.

The same could not be said of Mr. Henry Crawford who, after some time abroad following his troubles and and enjoying France after the battle at Waterloo, returned home in the year '21 to marry the on-the-shelf spinster sister-in-law of Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy, who was by this time nearly 27 years old, and perhaps had learned to discover that a woman of that age had more hopes for marriage that to be relegated to nurse to a man of five-and-thirty, or there abouts. Although they only had a son and daughter, there was never any need to question their affections.

I have also learned that General Fitzwilliam and Marigold had three children together, a daughter and two sons.

Thank you for reading!
SubjectAuthorPosted

Marigold Intervenes

HLeighAugust 12, 2018 10:04PM

Sarah WaldockAugust 14, 2018 09:32PM

HLeighAugust 18, 2018 07:34PM

KatarinaMariaAugust 14, 2018 06:40PM

HLeighAugust 18, 2018 07:35PM

ShannaGAugust 13, 2018 02:59AM

HLeighAugust 18, 2018 07:35PM

BrigidAugust 13, 2018 12:53AM

HLeighAugust 18, 2018 07:50PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 13?