Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Kindly Relations Chapters 51 and 52

June 22, 2018 09:01PM
I love the idea of Darcy and Col. Brandon being friends. Are they, in this world, or do you plan for them to be? It would make sense for Brandon and Fitzwilliam to know each other and possibly be friends as well.

Given the conversation between Mary Beaumont and her grandmother in previous chapters, about how her room at Kellynch was drafty and no one - Elizabeth or her father - had seen to the upkeep of the house, *does* Elizabeth Elliot know how to manage a house? She can direct the kitchen staff, yes, and possibly the household staff about the basics, I presume, but I feel like there was a conversation with Lady Stevenson that indicated she (Elizabeth) didn't know *ALL* the particulars about running a house or that the staff didn't tell her of issues like that because she never took notice or something. Did I make that up? Or does that fall under Sir Walter's realm, in which case that sort of thing would be Sir Adam's responsibility?
SubjectAuthorPosted

Kindly Relations Chapters 51 and 52

ShannaGJune 22, 2018 02:37PM

EvelynJeanJune 23, 2018 02:50AM

BrigidJune 22, 2018 09:01PM

ShannaGJune 23, 2018 04:04AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 20?