Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Six)

June 08, 2018 09:53PM
Thanks! I read a ton of ghost stories from that time period. Then I wrote my own, but I had to make sure it wasn't too scary or inappropriate for an eight-year-old girl. So I threw some humor into it to entertain the child. But poor Mr Remy was not entertained.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Six)

RobinElizabethJune 07, 2018 06:20PM

Re: Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Six)

LorenaJune 08, 2018 02:38AM

RobinElizabethJune 08, 2018 09:53PM

Michelle AnneJune 18, 2018 06:44AM

RobinElizabethJune 18, 2018 03:46PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 25?