Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Three)

June 06, 2018 01:00AM
You deserve the recognition, it is a lovely story, heartwarming really. Flawed but loving characters.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to help out and in fact I’ve done it twice before for two different authors but that was before I retired at the office where I had the software to write in the corrections.

What would it take to do this in an apple computer, do you know?

Lorena
SubjectAuthorPosted

Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Three)

RobinElizabethMay 28, 2018 02:55PM

Re: Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Three)

LorenaMay 30, 2018 08:57PM

RobinElizabethMay 31, 2018 08:25PM

LorenaJune 06, 2018 01:00AM

RobinElizabethJune 06, 2018 02:00AM

ShannaGJune 01, 2018 02:16AM

RobinElizabethJune 01, 2018 12:45PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 11?