Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Three)

May 31, 2018 08:25PM
I am having such a great time and learning a lot, writing from a child's perspective. I really appreciate all the feedback and support at the Derbyshire Writers' Guild. I, Sofia-Elisabete...A Perfect World in the Moon was awarded a Kirkus Star last week, much to our surprise. But it wouldn't have happened without reader support to keep her stories coming and to spur me on to finish the novel. BTW, if you or anyone is interested in beta-reading her next novella, Tin-Key the Mighty Pug, let me know. I need two more beta-readers. It's about 56 pages (1.5 line spaces). Thanks.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Three)

RobinElizabethMay 28, 2018 02:55PM

Re: Twelfth-Night Cake & the Rosings Ghost: A Sofia-Elisabete, Love Child of Colonel Fitzwilliam Tale (Part Three)

LorenaMay 30, 2018 08:57PM

RobinElizabethMay 31, 2018 08:25PM

LorenaJune 06, 2018 01:00AM

RobinElizabethJune 06, 2018 02:00AM

ShannaGJune 01, 2018 02:16AM

RobinElizabethJune 01, 2018 12:45PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 4?