Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Kindly Relations Chapters 27 and 28

May 12, 2018 11:43PM
I agree with Evelyn Jean regarding how great it is to see the characters grow in these chapters. I particularly love Mary Elliot's discussion of Lady Russell's letter with her grandmother; I feel like you wrote that just for me. ;-) In agreement with Evelyn Jean again as well with my enjoyment of the scene with Elizabeth Elliot overhearing the critical opinions others have of her. I, however, don't even want to consider her changing her ways but I do see it making her even more stuck up or bitter - or her chalking up the talk to the other debutantes as being jealous of her - if she even dwells on it at a later time, considering they are not "important" enough for her to acknowledge any more minimally required by civility.

I do wonder if she is friends with Lady ... Milton, is it? And if not, if they will become friends within the course of your story. (No need to change any story lines if you have already decided one way or the other. I'm just personally curious how you see their interaction(s).)
SubjectAuthorPosted

Kindly Relations Chapters 27 and 28

ShannaGMay 11, 2018 06:20PM

ShannaGMay 13, 2018 02:26AM

BrigidMay 12, 2018 11:43PM

EvelynJeanMay 12, 2018 06:07AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 11?