Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Kindly Relations Chapters 25 and 26

May 09, 2018 12:24AM
If you would be so kind, please refresh my memory. Is Charlotte Lucas' brother the Kympton curate now? (I've confused other stories with this one, previously, so I just want to make sure I'm not confusing this story with another.)

Oh, poor Mr. Rushworth. He was just kinda there when I read Mansfield Park, but seeing him through the eyes of other characters makes me sad for him. (Well done with that, by the way.)

Aw, yay! Charlotte gets a season, too! I do feel a little sad that Mary Elliott won't go back to Kellynch, only because it means she doesn't have the opportunity to cultivate a friendship with Lady Russell, which I was hoping she would do. I was hoping Lady Russell would help and guide her the way she had with Anne, but I guess Mary Elliott is getting that with her grandmother? I just kinda wish she'd had more time to mature and develop.

You're not closing out this story any time soon, are you? I got the feeling things are starting to wrap up. I mean, I know it can't go on forever but I don't want to consider that it's ending.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Kindly Relations Chapters 25 and 26

ShannaGMay 08, 2018 05:35PM

EvelynJeanMay 09, 2018 02:31AM

ShannaGMay 09, 2018 02:56AM

BrigidMay 09, 2018 03:47PM

BrigidMay 09, 2018 12:24AM

ShannaGMay 09, 2018 01:56AM

EvelynJeanMay 09, 2018 02:29AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 21?