Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Kindly Relations Chapters 25 and 26

May 08, 2018 05:35PM
AN: Again, thanks for the comments. I am glad you are enjoying the journey.
_____
Chapter 25

On Monday, Major Fitzwilliam rode to Meryton to meet with Sir William Lucas. He approved of Lucas Lodge as he rode up. He was somewhat nervous as he knocked at the door and asked for Sir William. He was shown into a sparsely furnished library.

“How may I be of assistance?” asked Sir William.

“I am Major Richard Fitzwilliam. I believe you are acquainted with my cousin, Fitzwilliam Darcy, who recently married Miss Elizabeth Bennet. Through their kindness, I have become acquainted with your daughter, Miss Lucas, and have developed a deep admiration. I have asked Miss Lucas for her hand in marriage, and she has agreed. I have come to meet you and ask for your blessing.” He handed over a note Charlotte had penned explaining the situation to her parents.

Sir William sat back in stunned amazement. He had never really expected Charlotte to marry after the death of Mr. Morris. Here was a gentleman of some means indicating that she would indeed find a happy situation. He spent a few moments to read Charlotte’s note.

“Well, of course I will give my blessing. However, can we chat for a while so that we might become better acquainted?”

Tea was served and they visited for half an hour before Sir William went in search of Lady Lucas. She was excited to meet Major Fitzwilliam and visit with him as well. When Lady Lucas excused herself, Fitzwilliam discussed his proposed settlement and asked of Charlotte’s dowry. He was unconcerned with how very little she brought as she had already shared that information.

“We would like to be married in Meryton. If I do not resign my commission, I will likely need to report by mid-April. If you could have the banns read, we could wed in three weeks, which will give us at least a week before I report. Miss Lucas has indicated that she would travel with me. We are considering what life would be like if I resign, but I have not yet come to a conclusion about making that choice.”

Sir William beamed. “I will have the banns read and see about engaging Mr. Decker to perform the service. I believe I have sufficient room to host your parents and you for the ceremony but not any additional family.”

“Meryton’s inn looks like we could obtain decent rooms.”

“Oh yes, they are quite fine.”

“We also have family in the Bennets. I assume the Darcys would stay with them.”

“That is true. I am sure we can make everything work.”

“I imagine Miss Lucas will be in touch as soon as I let her know we have your blessing.”

“I will just write her a little note in reply to hers.” While Fitzwilliam finished his tea, he watched his future father write to Charlotte. He was pleased at what a personable soul Sir William was. It would make things easier to have someone so companionable as a father. Lady Lucas also wrote Charlotte. Major Fitzwilliam carried both notes back to London when he left.

When Major Fitzwilliam arrived at Darcy House, he found his leg quite stiff. He moved into the house very slowly and was grateful to sit in the parlor. Mrs. Wheeler found Charlotte for him as he requested when he entered.

“Miss Lucas, Mrs. Darcy, it is good to see you. Might I have a word with Miss Lucas?” he said as she entered the parlor, followed closely by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth said with a smile, “I will just sit over here with my book while the two of you talk.”

Charlotte smiled back. “Thank you.”

When they were seated, he said, “Your father has given us his blessing. I had a very nice conversation with both of your parents. I have a letter here for you from them. They were very excited.”

Charlotte and Fitzwilliam spoke of his visit to Meryton, the tentative plans Sir William had made, and his proposed settlement. “Before we conclude these plans, we really need to decide if I resign now or wait until later.”

“As I said, I can go along with either decision. You need to decide which choice you prefer.”

“Your willingness to accompany me to the field has actually convinced me that I want to have no such thing. I want to take you to a home of your own. However, the lease is good through harvest in October. If I resign now, we would have to live with family until we take over the estate. What think you of that?”

“I am sure your mother would love to have you visit with her until October even if that means she also hosts me. That will be very pleasant. I am sure my mother wants to do a nice little breakfast for us.”

“Yes, to both. Your father is having the banns read starting Sunday, so we can wed in the first week in April. We could go on a marriage trip, visit the estate in Cheshire, and meet my mother when she returns to our Yorkshire estate after the season. Would that be agreeable?”

“It sounds like fun. However, I would like to be in Meryton for Mary Bennet’s wedding in June.”

“Of course. I am sure we can manage that.”

They turned and told Elizabeth of their agreement. “Charlotte, it will be wonderful to have you as a cousin. I am very happy for you both.”

He said, “I need to talk to Darcy, and I must now go tell my mother. She will be pleased that I am willing to resign my commission. It is something she was desired since I received this injury.” He slowly and stiffly stood up. “I do not think I was sufficiently healed for such a long ride. I will be taking it slowly for a few days.” He left to first see Darcy in his club and then find his mother and give her the happy news.

After they were alone, Elizabeth said, “Charlotte, I am so happy that you could find such a wonderful gentleman. You must agree that you are likely to be happier with him than with someone you could not admire and respect.”

“Perhaps so. In any case, I do admire and respect him, and I anticipate a very pleasant life together. He plans to assume control of the estate in Cheshire that his mother’s aunt left him, so we will be close enough to visit Pemberley, at least relatively easily.”

“I am sure you will make him an excellent wife.”

“I will do all in my power to do so.”

“Now, do you want to find a new dress or wear one already in your possession?”

“I think I am partial to that light blue dress I have. It looks very fine and is practically new.”

“I agree. However, we need to get some new accessories.” Charlotte reluctantly agreed, so they both changed to dresses better suited for a shopping expedition. They would stop and notify the Gardiners after making purchases, and then stop at the Fitzwilliam’s to talk with Lady Fitzwilliam.

Fitzwilliam found Darcy at his club and took him aside to share his news. Darcy’s response was first surprise, then congratulations. He was pleased his cousin would no longer be in harm’s way.

Darcy asked, “This seems rather sudden. I am pleased for you, of course, but, do you really know her well enough?”

Fitzwilliam chuckled, “We have spent most of the time at these various family dinners talking. At least, I have talked, and she has listened and asked a few questions. I know it is fairly quick, but honestly, I have never felt so very at east with any woman before. I feel like I could talk to her about anything and she would be supportive and listen. It is not as if I have been wasting my time. When we have gone to those various events, now that I have an estate, I am suddenly much more attractive than I used to be. Miss Lucas does not fawn over me as those seeking my estate have done. She does not flirt and try to trap me into a compromising situation. There are a couple who have tried that. She simply treats me as a rational, interesting human being.”

“I can see how that would be very attractive.”

“She was even willing to come into the field with me. However, I have decided I would prefer to settle down instead. We do not start with a passion such as is found in some romantic novels, but we do have a very solid friendship and respect.”

Darcy smiled. “I am very pleased for you.”

“Thank you, Darcy. That means much to me. Well, now I must be off to tell Mother.”

“I know she will be grateful you’re resigning to settle down. It has always been her hope.”

As Major Fitzwilliam found his mother alone in the parlor, he asked, “So where is Anne today?”

“She and Mrs. Annesley are visiting Harriet. You are moving very stiffly again. What is going on?”

“I took a fairly long ride to Meryton to ask for Sir William Lucas’s blessing on my marrying his daughter, Miss Lucas.”

“Oh, Richard, how wonderful. He gave it?”

“Yes, he did. We will wed the first week in April in Meryton. Miss Lucas wants a simple family wedding. I realize she is not the heiress you would have chosen, but I hope you approve. With the estate, I no longer have such a need to marry wealth. I have decided I do not want her traveling with me in the field, although she was willing.”

“Of course I approve, and of course she may stay with us. Wealth was never my concern, as you recall, it was yours.”

“Thank you. I expected your offer. How about both of us?”

“Whatever do you mean?”

“I have decided to resign my commission and sell it. We will move to the estate when the lease is up in October, but we will need a home until then.”

“We would love to have you. Oh, Richard, you make me so happy. She is such a gracious young woman. I am very pleased at your choice. She seems highly practical and will make you a very nice wife.”

After a little more conversation, Lady Fitzwilliam waited anxiously for Elizabeth and Charlotte to visit. She was pleased to welcome Charlotte to the family and wanted discuss what she might do to assist the transition. In the back of her mind, she thought, next year, we must have Miss Lucas presented at court. That would be fun.

While Major Fitzwilliam was informing Darcy and his mother, Elizabeth and Charlotte visited the Gardiners to share the news. Mary Elliot was also visiting and offered her best wishes. So many weddings already arranged caused her to hope that her own would soon be among them. Her father and sister would be arriving soon. She did not want to return to Kellynch with them.

Elizabeth and Charlotte then went on to spend a happy hour with Lady Fitzwilliam. Anne and Mrs. Annesley returned and also offered their best wishes.

Anne said, “What a wonderful time this has been. It seems that all of us have had a measure of success in the marriage mart, although Mr. Beaumont must still come to the point. We will have one wedding after another. I am very happy to welcome another cousin, Miss Lucas.”

Charlotte smiled. “I too look forward to all this additional family. It is pleasant that Major Fitzwilliam has decided to resign from the army so that we can move to Cheshire in the autumn. However, I had assured him that I would follow whatever choice he made. I was willing to follow into the field, but he decided to resign instead.”

Anne said, “Well, since Richard has been one of my few visitors in the past, you must spend at least a little time with us at Rosings before you can go to the estate in Cheshire. Aunt Constance cannot get all the fun of hosting you.”

“Perhaps after Mary Bennet’s wedding we can follow you to Kent.”

“That would be perfect. You can visit us for a month when you would not want to be in London.”

Elizabeth added, “And you can visit us, then on to the Fitzwilliam’s before heading to Cheshire.”

Charlotte said, “It sounds lovely.”

With a satisfied smile, Lady Fitzwilliam said, “Indeed it does. Now, we must do a bit of planning.”

They had a very happy visit putting plans into place for both the wedding and the visiting in the few months afterwards.

Chapter 26

At Almack’s that week, Mr. Beaumont finally made up his mind to ask Mary Elliot for her hand in marriage. He had understood her hints about the advisability of having it decided by the time her father and sister arrived in town but had wanted to be sure he was ready. Accordingly, as they walked off the floor at the end of a dance together, he asked to speak to her for a moment. Very quietly, he said, “Miss Elliot, I hope you have enjoyed becoming better acquainted as much as I have.”

“I would agree to that. It has been very enlightening.”

“Since you have given no indication that I have become abhorrent to you, I hope this means that you still look upon our relationship with favor.”

“Very much so.”

“In that case, I ask you if you would agree to become Mrs. Beaumont?”

“It would be my honor.”

“Would you like to accomplish that next month while your family is in residence in town?”

“Yes, I would like that very much.”

“Then, I will call on your grandmother tomorrow. Since she does not attend you to Almack’s, I cannot get her agreement this evening.”

“I will tell her to expect you. Thank you.”

“You are most welcome. And I too, thank you.”

As they entered the carriage after the dance, Mary shared her news with the Gardiners and Mary Bennet. She asked Mary Bennet if she would be willing to be her attendant at the wedding to which Mary happily assented. Mary Elliot added, “Grandmother already told me that if he should ask, she would grant a blessing and that Father had already done so. Tomorrow, we will set a date and determine all the particulars. I will make sure it does not conflict with any of the rest of our friends and family.”

Lady Stevenson spent just a short time talking Mr. Beaumont before granting her permission for the marriage. She thought they would make a very happy couple. She then called Mary in to join the discussion. The trio spent the next hour making decisions regarding the wedding arrangements. He would obtain a license; she would have Mary Bennet to be her attendant; he would ask his brother; they would wed the week after her family arrived in town; and her father would walk her down the aisle. Lady Stevenson would host a wedding breakfast for them. When he got a break in his schedule, they would journey toward Edlington Beck for a wedding trip which would allow her to see his ancestral home. He would write his family immediately so they could change their own plans for the season and come to town for the ceremony.

Once Mr. Beaumont finally left, Lady Stevenson said, “Do you want a new dress, to wear one you already have, or to make over one you already have. Your father and sister should be here next week, so we may have two weeks. It appears you will marry just a few days after Miss de Bourgh.”

“So many of my things are new that I do not really need a new one. That lilac gown would do nicely, I think.”

“So it would, but what about fresh lace trim on it?”

“Yes, I think that would be nice.”

“You will also need a maid of your own, now.”

Mary frowned for a moment. “I had not even thought of that. I am glad that Mr. Beaumont has made provision for such things in the settlement papers. It was thoughtful of him to have brought them along.”

“Yes, they are generous. I have sent them on to your father express so that we can settle everything before they arrive. Let us go visit the shops and acquire some new shoes and gloves. We will stop by and let our family know of your happy news when we are finished.”

Mary smiled happily. “That sounds lovely.”

They were successful in ordering a new pair of slippers, in finding gloves, and in finding a cute little cap to wear to the wedding. Lady Stevenson also acquired some new gloves as she thought hers were looking a little worn.

They encountered Miss Dashwood at the glover’s shop. After greetings, Mary said, “I hope your sister is doing better. She seemed upset when we saw her at the Gardiner’s.”

Miss Dashwood said, “She is somewhat recovered. I thought a new pair of gloves might cheer her up.”

Mary said, “What a thoughtful sister you are. She is lucky to have you. Please give her my regards.”

When they entered the carriage to go to the Gardiner’s, Lady Stevenson said, “She is the sister of that young lady that scoundrel Wiloughby disappointed, isn’t she?”

“Yes. She helped her sister regain some composure before they left Aunt Gardiner’s house.”

“She seems very sensible. Her sister seems to have an excess of sensibility. Miss Marianne may be seventeen, but she sounds over-young to be out in company. She needs to mature and learn circumspection if she is to navigate the social seas with any success.”

Mary smiled, “From what Uncle said, their family situation this past year has been difficult.”

Lady Stevenson frowned, “Even so, their mother must be remarkably silly to feel it acceptable for her daughter to display such excess of sensibility. Now, Miss Dashwood is quite proper. If I were their mother, Miss Dashwood would be out but Miss Marianne would have waited at least another year.”

When they arrived at the Gardiner’s, they were pleased to find that most of the others in the family were visiting Mary Bennet.

After greetings, Mary Elliot said, “I have exciting news. Mr. Beaumont has asked me to marry him. We will marry shortly after Miss de Bourgh’s wedding.”

Anne’s response was immediate. “How wonderful! Since we will not be going away immediately, I will not miss it.”

Mary Bennet said, “Congratulations. So, it will be just after your father and sister arrive?”

“Yes. We are giving them a week to become acquainted. I would like father to give me away, so it helps for him to have time to know Mr. Beaumont. It gives Mr. Beamont’s family time to come to town as well.”

Lady Stevenson turned to her daughter and said, “Well, Madeline, I think we can count this season very successful. We have managed to marry all of them off.”

Mrs. Gardiner qualified that, “At least, they are all betrothed. We still have to deal with all of the weddings before we congratulate ourselves too much.”

Mrs. Annesley chuckled. “You have done an excellent job. All of the young men seem very personable and excellent matches.”

Mrs. Gardiner replied, “They do, don’t they? But what of you when Miss de Bourgh marries?”

Mrs. Annesley smiled. “She has asked me to stay on for a bit to help her. She is still new to being mistress of the estate and wants to continue her piano lessons. Mr. Hatton agrees, so I am not yet going to go live with my son. I expect I will join him the following summer.”

Anne added, “I have come to rely on Mrs. Annesley very much and cannot yet do without her. I suspect that when the time comes, I may have to fight her son as to who gets to keep her.”

Everyone laughed to think of Anne battling with Mrs. Annesley’s son. Mrs. Annesley replied, “Well, we will cross that bridge when we come to it. However, I suspect that you will come to feel more confidence and less need.”

Anne said, “Perhaps, but the affection will always remain.”

Mary Bennet then asked, “And Charlotte, what are your plans?”

Charlotte smiled. “Major Fitzwilliam has decided that he would rather not drag me off to the field. Those are his words not mine. I would have been happy to follow him to his posting, but he would not have it. He inherited a nice little estate in Cheshire, so we will be neighbors of the Darcys and Bingleys which will be quite nice. Until we can move there, we will stay with his parents and the Hattons. Miss de Bourgh has also invited us to visit for a while.”

Mary Elliot said, “That sounds nice. When do you plan to marry?”

“We will wed at the end of the first week in April. My father will have the banns read so we can marry in Meryton. Those coming from London will only need to stay the night before, so it should not be to taxing for anyone. I realize that some of you (looking at Anne and Mary Elliot) may be on wedding trips and unable to attend, but I hope to see the rest of you.”

Nods all around indicating agreement while Anne said, “I am sure we can attend. We haven’t actually planned anything specific yet for a wedding trip and so can delay.”

Mary Elliot said, “We cannot take our wedding trip until summer, so I am sure we can be there as well.”

Charlotte smiled while Elizabeth said, “That is wonderful. We will need to figure out who can make it so we can determine where everyone can stay. Lucas Lodge has room for a few; Longbourn can host a few more-particularly with my other sisters away. I believe a few of our friends can host as well, since it is only one night, so that no one need stay in the inn. It is quite respectable, but probably not needed.”

Lady Stevenson said, “Well, it appears we will be very busy with weddings these next few weeks. What is everyone planning to wear to all these festivities?”

After a great deal of laughter, they held a discussion about clothing, the breakfasts, and how much quieter it would be for Mary Bennet for the remainder of her season.

The next day, Lady Stevenson and Mary Elliot met Beaumont at his modest flat. As the butler showed them into the parlor, Beaumont said,

“Wilson, stay a moment. Miss Elliot, I would like to introduce you to the staff. Wilson, could you call everyone together please? Miss Elliot is shortly to become Mrs. Beaumont.”

Wilson said, “May I offer you both my congratulations? Excuse me while I summon the others.”

Beaumont smiled at Mary as he showed her to her seat. “I believe we will need to add a few more staff for us to be comfortable.”

Mary replied, “I am sure there is no rush to decide.”

Wilson returned shortly, followed by two older women and a younger maid. Beaumont introduced his housekeeper Mrs. Wilson, who then introduced Mrs. Carter, the cook, and Sally, the maid of all work. “We have a char who comes in twice a week to help with the heavy cleaning and a man who comes in weekly to help Wilson.”

Mary took a moment to greet her new staff and asked to meet with Mrs. Wilson and Mrs. Carter once she had visited with Beaumont and viewed the house. Both women were anxious to become better acquainted with their new mistress and were pleased to be able to talk with her.

Once the staff left, Beaumont said, “It is such a small place, and I never entertain, so I have had only minimal help. I know you will have a maid, but what else do we really need for this to be adequate?”

Lady Stevenson suggested, “You will have regular callers after the wedding, so you might want at least one footman. Mary, your maid could serve as the upstairs maid here, so you might only need one additional maid. Of course, when you move into your own home, which I understand is larger, you will likely want more.”

Mary thought. “Yes, I think that would work. What do you think, Mr. Beaumont?”

“It sounds adequate. I am sure Mrs. Wilson can verify if that will be sufficient. I know that both she and Mrs. Carter will be pleased for there to be more visitors. Well, shall we take our tour now?”

Mary smiled. “That would be lovely.”

Lady Stevenson followed as they spent the next half hour viewing the few rooms in the flat. It was indeed small, about one quarter the size of her townhouse. However, they found it comfortable enough for the few months the Beaumonts would remain until they could move into his townhouse. Although she did not look into it, it was apparent that Mary would need to share Mr. Beaumont’s sleeping chamber. While there was a guest room, it was not situated convenient to his room to function as the mistress’s chamber. Mary blushes as they alluded to this, but agreed that this was acceptable.

Lady Stevenson and Beaumont chatted about moving and the logistics involved in clearing space for Mary in preparation for the upcoming changes while Mary met with housekeeper and cook. Mrs. Wilson agreed about the disposition of the new staff. Mary said, “We anticipate doing little entertaining while here in the flat, probably just family. We will probably wait for larger entertainment until after we move into the house. Since most leave London during the summer, that will give us the summer to do any renovations before the little season arrives. Do you think we can manage that?”

Mrs. Wilson thought for a moment. “That sounds workable. As the house has been let some years, I imagine there are a number of changes you both will require. We can start on that as soon as the lease is up. I understand you will be taking your wedding trip during the summer?”

“Yes. We hope to begin the process of moving and renovation and then take a few weeks to visit Edlington Beck and perhaps others in the family. By August, we would hope that most of the mess in the renovation is complete as we return to settle in.”

“Well, I am sure we will all do everything we can to ensure your comfort no matter the state of renovation.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Wilson. I am sure we will work very comfortably together.”

Mary then spent some time with Mrs. Carter. Since Mary enjoyed most food, she had very little instruction for Mrs. Carter. Instead, she informed her of their long range plans on entertaining and the needs there. “I confess I have a sweet tooth, so I would like to ensure that we always have a little something for after dinner when we dine at home. It need not be fancy. In fact, it need only be fancy when we have guests. And I also enjoy biscuits with tea.”

Mrs. Carter smiled. “I am sure that will be easier enough to see to. Perhaps I will do a little experimenting with new biscuit recipes.”

“I am sure I would love to test the results.”

After their conversations, the three women thought they would suit one another well. Mary did not seem too demanding and seemed sensible, and her staff seemed very competent and willing to please. Mary and Lady Stevenson left feeling satisfied that the transition could be made with minimal fuss.

At about the same time Mary was viewing her new home, Anne and William Hatton met to discuss plans for after their wedding.

Anne said, “I would like to stay in town to be around to attend Mary Elliot, Charlotte Lucas, and Mary Bennet’s weddings.”

“What if we attend Miss Elliot and Miss Lucas’s weddings, then take a short wedding trip and return for Miss Bennet’s? We can leave for Rosings after the last wedding and take the Fitzwilliams along with us.”

“Mrs. Annesley can visit her son while we are on our trip and at Meryton and then return to Rosings when we do.”

He smiled. “I think that would work well. Do you think Lord and Lady Fitzwilliam would also like to come to Rosings with us?”

“They might, but I think they will go home and allow us to become better accustomed to managing the estate together. We can invite them for a shooting party in the autumn if you’d like.”

“I believe Mr. Musgrove wants to hold another party this year in Somerset.”

“Then we must hold ours after his. We will likely invite many of the same people.” Anne smiled again. “You know, I never expected to have any such entertaining as part of my life. This is quite exciting to think about. I am glad we will do these things together.”

“You must also begin riding, you know. I love to ride and am sure Rosings offers many fine vistas for our enjoyment. I would guess Mrs. Annesley can help you with that as well as the piano if you ask her.”

“I will do so. I know it will be a benefit when we visit the others in the family, so it is past time to learn.” Anne discussed the logistics of learning to ride with Mrs. Annesley that evening. They agreed Anne should learn, so the next day, they visited the modiste to order an appropriate outfit.

That evening, Lady Hatton hosted her dinner to welcome Anne to the family. It was a simple family dinner, so the guests were just the Fitzwilliams, including the Alleyns and Darcys. Lady Milton declined to attend, for which all the Fitzwilliams were grateful. Elizabeth had met William Hatton’s brother Christopher only once which had been enough. He could talk only of racing and gambling. His limited conversation was welcome only by other gentlemen. Anne had never met her new brother before.

Upon being introduced, Christopher said, “Congratulations, Miss de Bourgh. I welcome you as a sister. I am sure you will make William very happy.”

Anne replied, “I hope to do so. We both enjoy a quiet life, so I expect we will suit well enough.”

Dinner could have been uncomfortable, but Mrs. Annesley managed to engage Christopher’s attention and keep him happy while everyone else enjoyed their conversations. Anne noted that this was one more reason to be grateful for the friend she had acquired in Mrs. Annesley. She would have to find out how she had managed to engage her new brother.

Musgrove, Mary Bennet, and the Gardiners attended a concert that night. During intermission, as they sipped their refreshments, Mary said to Musgrove, “Of all the things we have done during the season, this is what I will miss most when we are in Somerset. We never had such occasions in Meryton which I suspect is also true at Uppercross.”

“You would be right. However, we can go to Bath for a concert, at least occasionally. You will provide most of our music at home with your piano. My sisters are learning at school, so they will join you. Of course, should we host a ball, we can hire some musicians. But you are right, there will not be as much music.”

“Do you have local assemblies?”

“We do, and the music is adequate. It is not as good as this, but it is not bad.”

“Well, if you dance with me, that should be sufficient.”

He smiled. “Of course. It would be my pleasure.”

As Mary looked around, she spotted the Rushworth party. They were seated in a box across from the Gardiner box. She watched the interactions in the box for a few moments. “I hope we will have more to say to each other than Mr. and Mrs. Rushworth do. He is looking a little sad as she is in a very animated conversation with Mr. Crawford.”

Musgrove smiled at her. “I cannot imagine anyone else engaging my attention more than you can.”

She smiled in return. “I feel the same. I suppose that is why I think he looks a little sad and lonely. None of the party is speaking to him.”

“I have found it a bit difficult to truly hold a conversation with him.”

Mary nodded. “Yes, but still, someone should try.” 
SubjectAuthorPosted

Kindly Relations Chapters 25 and 26

ShannaGMay 08, 2018 05:35PM

Re: Kindly Relations Chapters 25 and 26

EvelynJeanMay 09, 2018 02:31AM

ShannaGMay 09, 2018 02:56AM

BrigidMay 09, 2018 03:47PM

BrigidMay 09, 2018 12:24AM

ShannaGMay 09, 2018 01:56AM

EvelynJeanMay 09, 2018 02:29AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 9?