Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: COD, 12

October 11, 2017 09:53AM
The line about a darkness settling over Emma was one of my favorites too. I have so many favorites in this chapter, I don't know where to begin. I love that even reformed Frank as yours is can't help but hurt the people around him. I love the contrast between socialized Emma and lonely Emma. I like that this Mr Knightly isn't sure of anything when it comes to Emma.

I didn't unfortunately get around to reviewing the last chapter but I like how each of these characters, even the ones we don't like so much, have a very human side to them, a vulnerable side. Mr Weston with his fear of parenting, Emma with being alone, Mrs Churchill with her anxiety about Frank.

I'm a little puzzled as to why Emma left after (wonderfully crafted by the way, especially the part where she enjoys her own cleverness) sending Frank to the Bates. Shouldn't she and Isabella have stuck around to hear the prognosis from Petty? Or is it important they leave for Mrs Churchill to die?

Honestly, thank you for posting frequently. I check constantly for updates and it's like getting a present when you do. I'm only sorry I can't find true time to write a lengthy response after every chapter.
SubjectAuthorPosted

COD, 12

NN SOctober 09, 2017 10:33PM

AiOctober 10, 2017 09:52PM

TinaOctober 10, 2017 05:09PM

KateROctober 09, 2017 10:57PM

TobeOctober 11, 2017 09:53AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 10?