Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: An Even Path: Post 6

June 13, 2017 04:45PM
Hi!

I'm only now getting around to reading An Even Path's new posts, and I'm so happy you included the prologue from the previous version! Elizabeth fighting for her life at the same time as Will's loosing his parents and all tied up by the Gardiners... I loved it then and I love it even more now.

By the way, so good to see the police inspector's orange pencil again! Like Will, I'm not sure why it mattered so much that you kept that piece. I only know that this kind of zooming in the most insignificant detail of the whole disastrous scene is just the right way of describing Will's degree of shock and hurt and desperation. Well done, truly.

I think I'll save the rest of the re-reading for later, when you post it in the 2nd site. My time is hardly my own these days... But if the first post is any indication of what's next, you're doing a great job, Bernadette. Just pay attention to typos, if you can - or ask your beta to check them for you.

Thank you!
SubjectAuthorPosted

An Even Path: Post 6

BernadetteEJune 11, 2017 03:52PM

jancatJune 13, 2017 11:52PM

BernadetteEJune 14, 2017 01:49AM

LilyJune 13, 2017 04:45PM

BernadetteEJune 14, 2017 12:17AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 21?