Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

The Curse Chapter 15

June 05, 2017 03:28AM
Howdy folks! This is my last Sunday as an employed person. Since I do most of my writing and posting at work, that means I'll have less time for both, especially as time comes down to the crunch for the move. I've been enjoying all of your reviews and encouragement, it helps to know that I'm not sending this story out in a vacuum!

Thanks to my awesome betas, dreeem, priscillalts, noagnes, Karin E Lb, and Lily!

Chapter 15

As the Bennet sisters and Collins walked to Meryton, Collins spoke nearly constantly.

“Your dedication to your sister is commendable, Cousin Elizabeth,” he said. “Perhaps we can come to an agreement whereby you would not have to leave your sister’s side, once she has accepted my suit. I am sure we can come to an understanding that is pleasing to all.” He looked at her, but in a location lower than her face. She realized that by standing close to him, it gave him a view of her décolletage. Thankfully the neck of her gown was high enough to hide too much from showing, but it still sickened her.

A moment later she realized exactly what he was suggesting and her stomach twisted. She had to swallow against the bile that threatened to rise in her throat. Given what he thought of her from Mrs. Bennet’s words, he was looking to install both wife and mistress in his home at once! Lizzy craned around him to give Mary an incredulous look. Mary must see that he was a scoundrel and not fit as a husband, even if he was their father’s heir?

Mary was glaring at her though, still trying to have Collins for herself. Lizzy realized that Mary had not heard the conversation between Collins and Mrs. Bennet, and therefore did not know what he was implying. She could not bring herself to repeat those disgusting words, so she would not even be able to warn her sister should she be able to get her away from Collins for a time.

Collins was oblivious to the revulsion Lizzy felt for him. He was still speaking, this time to Mary, describing his living at Hunsford to her. For the most part she did not listen, her thoughts occupied with how to separate Mary from Collins and how to convey an adequate warning on what sort of man Lizzy suspected he was. He certainly was not a man worthy of being a clergyman! It was only when the topic moved on to magic that Lizzy paid attention to him.

“…you need not fear, Cousin Mary, that I shall look down upon you for your lack of magic, for God does not give out all gifts evenly. Indeed, I might say that the lack of magic is a blessing, for it will be less distraction and temptation to stray from your duties—”

“What about your magic, Mr. Collins?” Lizzy deliberately interrupted him. “I trust that it does not interfere with your duties?”

“Of course not, for mine is a God-given talent—”

“What exactly is your magic?” she interrupted again.

An expression of annoyance crossed his face, but he said, “Your curiosity about myself commends you. I have the gift of teleportation.” The last was said with extreme smugness.

Lizzy regarded him with skepticism. Teleportation was an extremely rare and highly valued magical ability. If he truly could teleport, either his skill was very weak, or it could not be controlled. Otherwise teleporters tended to have high-ranking positions in the government or military.

“I am surprised that your teleportation has not led you to other things than a life in the church,” she said, her voice purposefully doubtful.

Collins’ face colored; he struggled to maintain composure. “The Good Lord must have intended me to do His work, for He placed limits upon my ability. I am able to teleport any living or inanimate object, but in order to remain in control it must be short distance, within my sight only.”

He pointed at a largish rock, one which Lizzy would have been able to pick up but her sisters would have needed to band together to move. Without warning the rock disappeared, dirt falling into the hole it had left in the ground. It came back almost instantly, this time on top of a small lean-to for the sheep. One of Longbourn’s pastures bordered the road to Meryton and there were several of Lizzy’s sheep grazing in the field.

The rock landed heavily on the simple, weathered wood structure. The weight was too much for it and the stone crashed through the roof, making the sheep within flee in panic. Lizzy gritted her teeth. It would be no problem to remove the rock tonight as a dragon, and carry supplies for workmen to repair the lean-to, but the wanton destruction of property—especially her property—infuriated her. How could Collins be so careless in showing off?

“However, I can also teleport items far away, but both the distance and direction are unknown,” he said uncaringly, this time pointing at a half-grown ram lamb running away. Mid-leap, the lamb was gone. It did not come back.

“What did you do?” Lizzy burst out angrily.

“I teleported it,” Collins announced pompously.

“Where to?” she demanded. That particular lamb had been large and healthy, the product of many generations of careful breeding. She had planned to leave him intact to replace one of her elderly rams.

“I do not know,” Collins shrugged. “As I said before, I cannot control the distance or direction when I teleport items out of my sight. It appears to be entirely random. The only thing I can say is that nothing I have teleported in such a way has ever been found again.” He was bragging, proud of his accomplishment.

Lizzy glared at him, seething inside. Even Mary looked aghast at his willful damage he had done. Lizzy longed to turn into a dragon, to take Collins away in an unknown direction and drop him with no warning and no resources.

“Maybe we s-should hurry on,” Mary urged, taking Collins’ arm and all but dragging him toward Meryton. It was just as well, for Lizzy could not vouch for her temper in that moment. She distanced herself from Collins, knowing if she stood too close to him she was likely to unleash her dragon at him. She walked with Jane, Kitty and Lydia, scowling fiercely at Collins’ back.

“Lizzy, are you well?” Jane asked quietly. “What happened?”

“Mr. Collins,” Lizzy spat his name, “Was showing off his magic. He is a teleporter, but he has little control over it. Not only did he damage one of my lean-tos, but he also lost my best ram lamb! Do you still think he is a good match for Mary?”

Jane winced, for everyone knew how well Lizzy guarded her flocks. “His actions were precipitous to be sure, but it must have been an accident. Perhaps he did not know that this is Longbourn’s land still?”

Lizzy turned incredulous eyes on her older sister. “And would his deeds have been better if they were perpetrated on our neighbors instead of us?”

Jane dropped her eyes. “No,” she admitted, “Though I still hold it must have been an accident.”

“You think too well of everyone,” Lizzy warned. “It could not have been an accident; he declared his intention beforehand to teleport an object to an unknown location. Mr. Collins was deliberately harmful to both property and living creatures. I cannot condone that behavior.”

They reached Meryton at last. Lizzy reluctantly approached Collins again, though she made sure that Mary was a buffer between them. She did not trust herself not to react toward Collins.

“I am sorry about your lamb,” Mary whispered under her breath, too quiet for any but a dragon to hear. Lizzy gave Mary a flat stare to express her displeasure. Mary could not meet her eyes and did not try to excuse what had happened.

Lizzy had hoped that once they reached Meryton, Collins might be distracted by the sights of the town to release Mary. There was no such luck, however, as Collins seemed to take care to walk slowly, head high and Mary held tightly to his side. Lizzy saw the other townspeople taking note of them and realized that Collins was already staking his claim on her sister. There would be talk of his behavior throughout town, which might make it difficult for Mary even if Lizzy could convince her to reject Collins.

To make matters worse, they had not been in Meryton for long before Wickham and another officer, Mr. Denny, emerged from a shop. Lizzy’s dragon snarled silently. Now she had two threats to her sisters to worry about. Lydia and Kitty joined the officers, flirting outrageously with them. Wickham picked up Lydia’s hand and kissed it.

Lizzy surged with fury, reaching out with her dragon ability to remove any magic Wickham had placed on her sister. To her consternation, there was none. Wickham looked up at her and smirked, causing her to flush as she turned away. He could not have felt the use of her magic, but he was shrewd enough to guess what she had tried to do. She could prevent him from using magic, but she could not counteract his natural charisma.

“Miss Elizabeth,” Wickham said smoothly, inclining his head toward her. “It has been too long since we have spoken. I quite enjoyed our last… tete-a-tete.”

“Mr. Wickham,” she returned coolly, feeling greasy just by being in his presence.

Collins happened to notice the exchange between Lizzy and Wickham, and frowned at her. “Understand, Cousin Elizabeth,” he said in a harsh tone, “That in the future I ask you to behave with decorum in public and confine your… actions.”

She was mortified. Her face was a dark red and she wanted to get away from this disgusting man. Shame made her fingers prickle; she felt unclean inside, though she knew she was innocent of what Collins believed of her. For the first time Mary began to realize that there was an undercurrent between Lizzy and Collins. Mary gave Lizzy a questioning look, but Lizzy could not meet her sister’s eyes.

“Mr. Bingley,” Jane suddenly exclaimed, her voice filled with joy.

Please, no, Lizzy begged silently, but her wishes were not to be answered. Already she could feel that keen edge of alarm anticipation trail up her spine, the awareness that always accompanied a certain gentleman’s presence. If she had been the heroine of a Greek tragedy, she would have said that the gods were not smiling upon her, for when she turned to greet Mr. Bingley, of course Mr. Darcy was with him. The pair seemed to be scarcely separate as of late.

Mr. Bingley came forward to greet Jane with enthusiasm, only belatedly remembering to acknowledge the others. Lizzy did not mind so much, for she thought it a sign of his devotion to Jane. Mr. Darcy was reticent as always in company, but he looked over the small gathering. He froze when his gaze landed on Wickham. The other man noticed Mr. Darcy at the same time, so Lizzy was able to see both their reactions. Mr. Darcy paled in anger, his magic churning the air around him. Wickham grew red from something like shame or worry. There was certainly something more between them than Lizzy knew about, but it was not as though she could ask the particulars from either man.

That was as much as she was able to observe, for the presence of all three people who excited her senses gave her a sharp headache. She was already short of breath from how much human time she had been spending since Collins’ arrival and now she felt herself dangerously close to fainting. Her head swam; there was an odd disconnect with her body as though she might take a step and float away. The only thing she could do was back away from the group.

A little distance helped clear her mind, as did the way that Wickham touched his hat and quickly absented himself. Lydia and Kitty went with Wickham and Mr. Denny. Lizzy wanted to protest, but at that moment what little strength she had was dedicated to not being sick. Mr. Darcy was the only one who noticed her distress. She was relieved it was him and not one of the others. His grey eyes fixed on her; he frowned and started to move toward her, only to be blocked by Collins.

“Mr. Darcy!” the clergyman cried, “Nephew to Lady Catherine de Bourgh of Rosings?”

Mr. Darcy stiffened and gave Collins a severe look. “The same,” he said curtly.

“This is a blessed day! Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. I am your eminent aunt’s parson. My living, Hunsford, is separated from Rosings park by a single lane, and Lady Catherine often calls upon me to visit her—” Collins continued for some time in that vein, while Mr. Darcy failed to look impressed.

Lizzy took the opportunity to urge Mary away from Collins while he was distracted. Mary would have none of it though, and eventually said loudly, “You go on, if you wish, Lizzy. I am content here.”

All attention was directed at Lizzy, save for Collins who beamed at Mary. Lizzy was hurt that her sister still could not see Collins’ deficiencies; that statement was far more like Lydia than the usually demure Mary.

“It is a nice day, perhaps we can continue walking?” Jane suggested into the pause, ever the peacemaker.

The group naturally fell into couples as they strolled down the street. Jane and Mr. Bingley were in front, Lizzy and Mr. Darcy in the middle, with Mary and Mr. Collins at the rear. Lizzy walked beside Mr. Darcy in shamed silence. She felt her usual reaction to being close to him: flushed warmth through her body, and unaccountable nerves, but it was far preferable to being with Collins.

Lizzy felt she should apologize for Collins’ actions, but was too humiliated to say a word. She kept her eyes on the ground, certain that if she looked up everyone would be able to see her ignominy. Thankfully Mr. Darcy did not press her for conversation. Lizzy did not like to consider what he must think of her now, with the way Collins importuned him, and then Mary’s uncharacteristic behavior. Something inside her twisted at the idea that he would think less of her.

Collins was not yet done making Lizzy miserable. After several minutes of her walking next to Mr. Darcy, Collins was compelled to interrupt them.

“I say, Mr. Darcy,” he began.

Lizzy and Mr. Darcy paused to look at him. He was frowning at them.

“I feel I should warn you regarding—”

Lizzy suddenly knew he was going to repeat the things Mrs. Bennet had said about her. He was going to say them aloud, in public, and to Mr. Darcy of all people! Not only would her reputation be destroyed, but her sisters would suffer from the association with her. Mr. Bingley might withdraw his suit.

“Mr. Collins,” she said abruptly, “What do you think Lady Catherine would say about this bit of lace?” She pointed to a display in a shop window.

Collins was deeply pleased by all things Lady Catherine, so he bustled over and began expounding on the lady’s likely reaction to the lace. He commended Lizzy vociferously about her thoughtfulness toward Lady Catherine, alluding that it could only increase Lizzy’s future felicity. He stood rather too close as he spoke, the greasy heat of his body overwhelming her. The unwashed scent coming off of him seared at her nose, but if she tried to breathe through her mouth, she would taste it instead.

She knew Mr. Darcy was still watching her—no doubt curious about what Collins had been about to say and her desire to stop it. She felt the light touch of his mind and opened herself to the contact.

Is this man bothering you? he asked pointedly.

Lizzy felt a swell of frustration in her breast. Collins was bothering her, but there was nothing Mr. Darcy or anyone else could do about it.

He is my cousin, she replied diplomatically. One cannot choose their family. A sob threatened to escape her and she hurriedly cut the contact between them.

Mr. Bingley and Mr. Darcy departed shortly after that. Lizzy was sorry to see them go—both of them. Despite the strange awareness she had of him,, she would have rather been with Mr. Darcy than remain with Collins. At the same time, at least she did not have to worry about what Collins would say to Mr. Darcy, or have that gentleman witness more degradation on her part.

Lizzy was able to stay on the periphery of Collins’ attention for the rest of their stay in Meryton. Mary stayed close by his side and Lizzy did not even try to part them any more. Eventually everyone had had enough of Meryton. Lydia and Kitty were found and persuaded to return to Longbourn with the promise of tea.

However, tea was not the relaxing affair Lizzy had expected it to be. Collins treated his tea cup like his Sunday pulpit and proceeded to sermonize through the entire meal. Mr. Bennet escaped quickly, but the women of the household were less fortunate.

Collins spoke on vanity and false adornments, for some reason looking frequently at Mary as he lectured. Lizzy thought it only because he had selected Mary as his prospective wife, until Mary reached up and hesitantly removed the spectacles that corrected her vision. Collins smiled widely at her and his sermon shifted to praise of those who obeyed commandments.

Lizzy was disgusted by Collins. How dare he think that those spectacles were for vanity? Mary blinked rather dully, trying to adjust to her blurred sight. At that point, Lizzy had to leave the room. She complained of a headache as she left and it was not far from the truth. She was severely disillusioned by Mary’s behavior, not to mention what she had to suffer from both Collins and Mrs. Bennet.

Instead of going to her room as she had said, Lizzy went to the dower house and returned to her other self. Instantly she could breathe easier. For once she did not resent the small size of the cottage, but curled up as tightly as she could, neck and tail overlapping. It was comforting to hold herself as thus. She felt better as a dragon. For one, no human gossip could touch a dragon. For another, she felt her strength and freedom more fully in this form. It reminded her that she was not as helpless as she had been made to feel that day. She still did not know what to do about Collins, but she was not powerless.

Lizzy reached out her mind one more time to Mr. Bennet.

Yes, my dear? he answered her.

Will you not reconsider the matter with Mr. Collins? she asked wearily. I know you believe I am overreacting, but you have seen how he behaves. He made Mary take off her glasses because he thinks she wears them for vanity. She means to have him.

Papa chuckled. Our Mary is too sensible to fall for that. She might think to make a match with him, but she will grow tired of it on her own. She can think for herself, as well as you. I will not send Collins away. If nothing else, he can teach you girls what not to look for in a mate.

Lizzy did not bother to reply before she ended the contact with him. He would not believe her. She could not speak of how Collins and Mrs. Bennet thought of her. Not only was it debasing to repeat, but she doubted he would even listen to her now. Her sisters were threatened on every side and he refused to see it. Papa would not stir himself, believing nothing bad could truly happen to his girls.

She remained in the dower house, long after it had fallen dark, trying unsuccessfully to find a way to help her family. Dealing with Collins was bad enough, but apparently Lydia had formed an attachment to Wickham as well. Lizzy could not be in two places at once! Worse, neither of her sisters were listening to her. No doubt they thought her overbearing in her efforts to protect them. If only they could feel what she did while standing next to either man. She needed help, needed someone else to support her.

Thoughts of the two men who had caused such a reaction in her led to the third. Mr. Darcy. Now that she had seen the three of them together, she could definitely say that she preferred him above the others. He made her nervous, sometimes uncomfortable, but she never felt threatened, unlike with Collins and Wickham.

Of the three of them, Mr. Darcy was the only one that she considered a gentleman. She had never doubted his status as such, while she had scarcely met Collins and Wickham before realizing that they could never be gentlemen in her mind. If there was anyone she could trust, it was Mr. Darcy. Was it possible he might be able to help with both Collins and Wickham? She did not like the idea of including someone so wholly unconnected to them in her family’s personal trials, yet what choice did she have? Was it not better to swallow her pride and face possible ridicule than to dismiss what help he might provide?

Without giving herself time to reconsider, she reached across the miles to Netherfield. She found Mr. Darcy’s mind relaxed, but not yet at rest. Hesitantly she touched him, asking for contact.

Mr. Darcy?

Miss Elizabeth! What is wrong? Are you well? Your family?

She was overwhelmed by his concern. He could have been affronted that she dared such an inappropriate way of seeking him, but instead he sought her well-being.

I need help, she said simply.

You have it. What can I do?

His instant offer of aid undid her. He was the only person not to question her in the last few days. He did not make her doubt what she felt. She felt the urge to see him in person, wanting to be closer to him.

I know it is improper, but I would like to see you. I can come to Netherfield; I will be a dragon, of course.

Of course,
he responded. I will say that I want some fresh air.

Thank you.
She was strangely reluctant to end the connection. Something about Mr. Darcy made her feel more grounded than she had for days. She could not tell him that though, so she allowed their contact to fade as she squeezed out of the cottage. Lizzy stretched her wings, taking a moment to listen to the sounds of Longbourn. Collins was still droning on about something, the words too muffled for her to make out, but otherwise the house seemed to be at peace.

Lizzy launched herself into the night, reaching Netherfield in a short time. She circled the house once and upon not seeing Mr. Darcy yet landed in a natural low in the lawn. She flattened herself on the cool, damp grass. With her dark coloring, she would be taken for nothing more than a shadow.

A side door opened, spilling light across the grass, though it fell short of her. The light flickered as someone stepped across it, and then the door was shut. Her eyesight was excellent at night and she saw Mr. Darcy making his way across the lawn. Her heart gave a thrill to see him again, and for once she welcomed it. It was clear he was still night-blind; even if he could see, it was doubtful he would have noticed her hiding in the depression.

A little to your left, Mr. Darcy, she told him.

He altered his course, making it look natural. The smooth lawn gave his bad leg little trouble and soon he was only a few paces from her. That was when she stood, revealing herself. Mr. Darcy’s quiet gasp was the only sign that she had startled him.

Miss Elizabeth, he greeted her with a bow.

She spread her wings and dipped her front half in an approximation of a curtsy. Mr. Darcy, she returned pleasantly. His presence swept over her, the usual awareness, but now with an edge of relief.

What did you wish to speak about? he asked.

She hesitated, but she had come this far. She could not take it back now. It is my cousin, Mr. Collins, she began slowly.

Mr. Darcy’s eyes darkened. He has not tried to press himself upon you? he growled.

No, she said quickly, then paused. Collins had made it quite clear that he would not mind her supposed attentions, even after his marriage. It is better for him to focus on me than my sisters, she confessed silently.

He clenched his fists.

But he has not laid a hand on me, she added hastily. No, it is Mary I am concerned about.

Miss Mary?

Mr. Collins is the heir to my father; he will inherit Longbourn when Papa passes away. Mr. Collins came to seek a wife and Mary has decided to put herself forward.

I did notice an interest toward each other, he said politely. If she is set on him, I do not know what I can do.

Please, Mr. Darcy, hear me out, she begged.

I am listening.

From the first moment I made Mr. Collins’ acquaintance, his presence felt repulsive to me… She described the sickening way he made her feel, then reported on what Collins had done with her sheep and the way he handled Mary, from chastising her drawing of a dragon to lecturing her until she took off her glasses.

He has done something more, has he not? Mr. Darcy asked. I could see it in the way he treated you.

She shuddered and coiled into herself. Her entire body trembled as she struggled to explain the reason behind Collins’ behavior toward her.

I overheard Mama and Mr. Collins talking, she admitted. At first he was set upon Jane as a wife, but Mama told him about Mr. Bingley. Then he had settled upon me, but she convinced him that I was… inappropriate to be a wife… She said things, about me, about my behavior, that I was… fallen. Lizzy was filled with shame. She could not look at Mr. Darcy, but hunched down, trying to hide behind her wings.

Then she felt his gentle touch on her wing. Surprised, she raised her head to look at him.

Say no more, he said, I can guess the rest. He stroked the skin of her wing reassuringly. It was more liberty than he had ever taken with her; she could not deny that it felt very nice but at the same time she did not feel worthy of his touch. If her own mother could say those things about her, what must he think of her?

Lizzy pulled away reluctantly. Mr. Darcy paced in front of her, considering all she had told him. She respected that he did not immediately dismiss her fears, or offer empty platitudes. It gave her the courage to uncoil a little. Finally he stopped and looked at her.

Have you gone to your father with your concerns? he asked.

She laughed bitterly. I have. He thinks I am only reacting like a dragon whose territory has been threatened. He will not listen to me.

Have you told him about…?

Her stomach swooped and she felt like she was going to be sick. I cannot. No one knows what Mama and Mr. Collins discussed but me. It was hard for me to tell even you; I could not do it again.

Nor should you have to,
he agreed. I could try to tell him, but I do not know if he would believe me.

I could… live with it, she said, her voice shaking, So long as I knew my sisters were safe from him. But there is something about him I do not trust at all. If he could banish my lamb so it will never be found, he could do the same to a person. I fear what would happen to Mary if she were to accept him. I am afraid she thinks it her responsibility to marry for the security of the family.

That is no kind of security anyone should accept, he said darkly. I understand your concerns, but I still do not see how I can help this situation. If that is truly Miss Mary’s choice, I do not think I can interfere with it.

She mulled it over a few seconds, then began shyly. Please, Mr. Darcy, I came to you because no one else will listen to me. I trust you. I know I cannot ask you to court Mary yourself, but if you would pay a little attention to her, make sure to include her when you visit, I do not think Mr. Collins can object too much. He is too much enamored of you for being Lady Catherine’s nephew.

That is a relation who has caused me nothing but trouble, he said dryly, startling a laugh out of Lizzy. Lady Catherine sounded rather formidable and overbearing, but Lizzy could not pass judgement on a woman she had never met. However, Mr. Darcy seemed to hold his aunt in the same light.

He smiled at her laughter and said, Bingley and I intended to call upon Longbourn tomorrow. I will observe Mr. Collins’ behavior for myself, and do as I can. I cannot promise that I can change anything, but you have my support.

Thank you,
she said fervently, reaching out to nudge him in gratitude, forgetting what it might look like to someone who had not been raised with a dragon as a sister. She felt calmer around him than she ever had before. There was still a prickling along her scales, but it was more happy anticipation rather than uncomfortable nerves.

He withstood her gentle buffet well and rested his hand on her muzzle. She accepted his touch this time, feeling comfort spread throughout her body. She sagged in relief, letting go of the worries that had plagued her for days.

Reluctantly she lifted her head from his hand. You had better return inside now, before they start searching for you.

What will you do?

I will look for my lamb.

He smiled. You are a better shepherd for your flock than one who is supposed to be a shepherd of people. Good night, Miss Elizabeth.

Good night, Mr. Darcy. She rose in flight, circling the house until Mr. Darcy was inside.

Lizzy flew out to the pasture where Collins had worked his magic. She removed the rock from the lean-to—throwing it as far into the woods as she could—and inspected the damage. The roof would need to be replaced, but the walls at least seemed sound. That task done, she took off again, this time searching the country for her lost lamb. After more than two hours without a sign of it, she was forced to give up. Without a direction or knowing how far to look, it was impossible to find her lamb. For all she knew it could have landed in the middle of London, or be drowned in the ocean.

Lizzy returned to Longbourn, swooping low over Netherfield as she passed it. She resisted the urge to seek Mr. Darcy once more. He had already given her his assurance, surely he would not want her to bother him again. Still, she thought of him as she crawled into the dower cottage to sleep.

Her heart was more at ease than it had been for weeks.

So does Collins' magic make him more dangerous or less? Comments
SubjectAuthorPosted

The Curse Chapter 15

Autumn DJune 05, 2017 03:28AM

Re: The Curse Chapter 15

Michelle AnnJune 07, 2017 05:39AM

Sabine C.June 06, 2017 01:09PM

Amy BethJune 05, 2017 11:49PM

RahmiJune 05, 2017 11:44PM

twilighttooJune 05, 2017 06:42PM

Tessa LJune 05, 2017 09:44AM

Linnea EileenJune 05, 2017 05:22AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 5?