Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: A Kindly Aunt 35 & 36

November 25, 2016 04:07AM
Yay! Oh yay, you updated! I'm so excited.

I found conversation between Mary and Elizabeth after the trip to the museum quite amusing. Thanks for clearing up for us that no, Allen Raynor would not be the best fit for Mary, either, though I see you've left the Charles Musgrove possibility open.

I love seeing everything coming together, but it feels like we're getting close to the end. Are we near the end? (I don't want to be near the end, but I know the story can't last forever.) I don't like the mindset Lizzy has found herself in (she sounds a little down in the dumps). I am confident you'll fix it, but Darcy needs to step up a bit here. Has he decided he wants to court her yet? (I'm too lazy to go back a few chapters and check.)

I did catch a couple minor errors while reading that made me pause, which I thought you should be aware of:
- When Elizabeth gets Allen Raynor to look elsewhere, "She watched him drift away, turning as she hear Mr. Darcy say, “Do I sense a defection?”' <-- should that be "turning as she heard Mr. Darcy"?
- When Anne is visiting with the Musgroves, Mrs. Musgrove says: "Since most of them cannot ready or cipher ..." <-- Is that 'ready' supposed to be read?
SubjectAuthorPosted

A Kindly Aunt 35 & 36

ShannaGNovember 24, 2016 08:23PM

Lucy J.November 26, 2016 07:29AM

BrigidNovember 25, 2016 04:07AM

Re: A Kindly Aunt 35 & 36-could editors fix when archived?

ShannaGNovember 25, 2016 05:11PM

Post is fixed

Amy I.December 02, 2016 03:43PM

Margaret FNovember 25, 2016 03:53AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 11?