Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: A Kindly Aunt 33 & 34

November 18, 2016 01:45AM
Oh what a wonderful pair of chapters! I'm a bit sad/disappointed in Mrs. Bennet that couldn't hold her tongue but good on Mr. Bennet for following through with his ultimatum. It's unfortunate that Darcy had to be exposed to it and not one of the Musgroves or someone else entirely.

I love the idea of Georgiana Darcy having friends in the Musgrove girls and the families spending time with one another over the summer. Maybe Charles Musgrove will learn a bit about estate management from Darcy? I mean, I know he would know quite a bit already but as his father is still alive, he wouldn't be at the reigns yet, would he?

Based on what Mary describes as what she wants in a husband, would Charles Musgrove or Allen Raynor be out of the question? I know another reader had posed the question about a future between Mary Bennet and Charles Musgrove, and it had crossed my mind in the same chapter, but given the scene where Elizabeth Bennet doesn't think he has much to say about current events makes me second guess that idea. (This is a rhetorical question. It's your story. Do with it as you please. I'm just along for the ride and thinking "out loud" right now.)

I have a slightly evil-karma streak and am glad to see that the Elliots are not being given any further attention than they are due.

How much of Anne's married life will we get to see?
SubjectAuthorPosted

A Kindly Aunt 33 & 34

ShannaGNovember 17, 2016 09:56PM

Margaret FNovember 18, 2016 04:06AM

BrigidNovember 18, 2016 01:45AM

EvelynJeanNovember 18, 2016 12:57AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 2?