Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: With Just a Little Guidance Chapters 23 and 24

June 25, 2015 05:29PM
"I do not need to be the center of everyone's attention. I merely need to find the right one and be his center of attention.” This is a wonderful and beautiful quote that shows the closeness and maturity of the Bennet sisters. It was made even better coming from Kitty, who is my favorite Bennet sister. I would have loved to see this version of the Bennets in the book, but your story is doing an amazing job of creating a tightly knit family worthy of being proud of all of its members and being proud of each other. Your story is a refreshing take on the original. I cannot wait to see who you have for Kitty, and if the story goes that far, for Georgiana and Lydia as well. I am also interested in seeing how Darcy and Elizabeth progress in their relationship. I wonder if it will actually be harder for them, as Elizabeth is already raising the heir to her husband's estate. Thank you for writing and sharing this story. I can't wait to read the next chapters.
SubjectAuthorPosted

With Just a Little Guidance Chapters 23 and 24

ShannaGJune 24, 2015 08:58PM

Lucy J.June 26, 2015 06:33AM

BrigidJune 27, 2015 08:59PM

ShannaGJune 28, 2015 03:52AM

nastasiatJune 25, 2015 05:29PM

terrycgJune 25, 2015 01:13AM

Kathy L BerlinJune 24, 2015 10:44PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 16?