Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Beta Request

May 02, 2020 10:33PM
To paraphrase what they say on the radio "Long time reader, first time commenter." I've stalked this site for years but never joined due to lots of work obligations and involvement in other forums. But I've enjoyed many of the stories on this site over and over again, coming back to them after a hard day or during a short break.

Now that I've had to slow down due to the craziness of the corona virus I've taken up writing again, and have a few things I'd love to get a second opinion on before posting, if anyone has time or inclination. One is a novel I've already shared with a few people (31 chapters), the other is a short story (well, short for me anyway), both using the characters of Northanger Abbey. The short is a bit demented even for me: Jane Austen by way of Aristophanes and Ovid. If that sounds like something you'd enjoy, please let me know.

Again, thank you to everyone who has shared their joy of writing throughout the years.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Beta Request

MichelleRWMay 02, 2020 10:33PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 2?