Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Looking for a story

October 23, 2019 02:55PM
Hello,

I have returned to the site after a many years absence as I'm trying to find a story I remember reading and enjoying. I wonder if anyone can help.

It was in 2 or three parts I think. In the first the cast are at a ball. Everyone is acting as if Darcy and Elizabeth are married, however Elizabeth believes they are not, she is uncomfortable by the situation but enjoys the feeling of love and contentment in this faux marriage. In the second the roles are reversed, it is Darcy who is confused as Elizabeth is acting as if they are married (and I think indicating that they are expecting a child) I believe they prove their odd shared experience by the presence of the petal from a rose in Elizabeth's filigree box. It’s a really sweet short story, or stories. If anyone can think of the name or author could they let me know. Thank you.

Also, can’t say how delighted I am to see that stories are still being continued on here. When I was searching I found a few other forums I used to visit in the JA universe now closed.

LisaJ
SubjectAuthorPosted

Looking for a story

LisaJOctober 23, 2019 02:55PM

Re: Looking for a story

BecksOctober 23, 2019 07:35PM

LisaYOctober 24, 2019 04:10PM

LisaJOctober 24, 2019 05:29PM

Alicia MOctober 30, 2019 05:25PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 8?