June 27, 2019 09:09PM
I've been busy ... as well as writing, I've been dealing with a leaking roof, lousy guttering and the BIG HOLE in the floor of the room of doom, which needed to have the source of damp tracked to its source to prevent looming doom or dooming loom or whatever again. I didn't appreciate being rained on in the bathroom either, and that is also fixed.

One thing I have been doing which writers might be interested in is compiling a Regency Miss's survival guide to Bath. I'd researched so often what theatre shows were on for my own writing, I thought 'right, I'll sit down and collate it all and complete the research'.
Several months on, I'm getting close to completion; I'm also visiting Bath for a few days at the end of July, and Brighton in August so the Renaissance and Regency Rummage Repository will be sporting pics galore, some of which might make it, in B&W form, into the book as well.
So what does it have? only a list of every subscription ball at Upper and Lower Rooms 1811-1820, ditto theatre performances, shops for your ballgowns, jewellery, perfume and nicknacks for your rooms, the coaches to Bath from London, the routes, where to stay,Galas in Sydney Gardens, boating on the river, the Pleasure-Pool, lectures, music lessons, the Panharmonicum, the Panorama, etc

we lost a couple of our cats; one, Kelly, two damaged by parasites in his first 6 months to make it to old age, and Leo, brave blind lion with a raft of problems.

I still have a garden full of brambles and I don't know anyone who keeps goats in the vicinity.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that anyone in possession of a good brain must be in want of a good read
SubjectAuthorPosted

Hi all, I am still alive and writing and now dry.

Sarah WaldockJune 27, 2019 09:09PM

Re: Hi all, I am still alive and writing and now dry.

KarenteaJune 28, 2019 02:51AM

Re: Many thanks!

Sarah WaldockJuly 08, 2019 12:03AM

Didn’t mean to post the sane thing twice! nfm

KarenteaJune 29, 2019 07:06AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 1?