Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

I've continued posting Even Path/Beautiful Friendship On Another Austen Fanfic Site

December 15, 2018 03:11AM
Hi patient readers!

As others have noticed, I've continued posting my revised version of Beautiful Friendship (Revised title: An Even Path) on Another Austen Site (name redacted) for a few months. We're not allowed to mention the names of other Austen sites on here, per my understanding of the DWG rules. So if you like to keep reading the story on another Austen fanfiction site, please email me and I will be happy to send you the address to read it! smiling smiley

I will continue to keep DWG updated on my writings and I will post works on the DWG when I have them available and am able, but I find it much easier to post An Even Path because of the length of the piece, and because I can control and archive my own work there, and also edit my own posts if the need arises.

If you like to read my work, please email me and I will happily send you the Name of the Austen Fanfiction site where i've continued posting! My email address is: beeninehundred AT gmail . com
Thanks all smiling smiley
Bernadette
SubjectAuthorPosted

I've continued posting Even Path/Beautiful Friendship On Another Austen Fanfic Site

BernadetteEDecember 15, 2018 03:11AM

Re: I've continued posting Even Path/Beautiful Friendship On Another Austen Fanfic Site

spavincicDecember 26, 2018 01:11AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 5?