Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Looking for two stories

July 15, 2018 09:16PM
Hi!
I'm looking for two modern P&P stories that were posted at another site. I thought I had saved them among my favourites in my account at that website, but either I haven't or the stories were taken down. The problem is that I don't remember the title or the author, and I would love to contact who wrote them asking where they're gone - it's possible either or both have been published, and in that case, I'd love to buy the books!
Now, for details. I read them several years ago, so I can't remember much, unfortunately.
Story #1 - Darcy and Elizabeth were teen-agers and school mates. Elizabeth was a gifted student (genius-like, I think). She had moved with her family to a new town, where she started school and met people. I'm pretty sure this town was in a different country, probably Australia (or perhaps she was from Australia and moved to UK or USA), because I remember a scene where Elizabeth was talking with someone and the word "thongs" was used, and there was a shocked reaction first, and then the explanation that they were not revealing underware, but flip-flops.
Story #2 - Elizabeth had an unconventional kind of shop - she sold darn for knitting and also coffee/lattes (it might have also been a bookshop...). And yes, that's all I remember about this story. Sorry!
I hope you can help!
P.S. Moderators, if this topic is against this board's rules, I will delete it promptly, and with my apologies.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Looking for two stories

LilyJuly 15, 2018 09:16PM

Re: Looking for two stories

AiJuly 16, 2018 06:54AM

Stories found!

Lily - not logged inJuly 16, 2018 10:48AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 22?