Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Short Story in New Sherlock Holmes Anthology

March 17, 2018 07:09PM
I've got a short story in Sherlock Holmes - Consulting Detective, Vol. 11, one of a series of anthologies of Holmes pastiches put out by "New Pulp" publisher Airship 27. You can find out more about it, and buy it if you're of a mind to, here:

https://www.amazon.com/Sherlock-Holmes-Consulting-Detective-11/dp/1946183342/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521313051&sr=8-1&keywords=sherlock+holmes+consulting+detective+volume+11

My story is called "The Adventure of the Manhunting Marshal." I use the pen name "Peter Basile," which derived from the two actors I thought best captured the character on-screen, Peter Jeremy William Huggins, aka "Jeremy Brett," and, of course, Basil Rathbone.

I also have a short article following the story called "Sherlock Holmes and the American West," talking about stories from Conan Doyle's official Canon that involve America's Western Frontier.

JIM
SubjectAuthorPosted

Short Story in New Sherlock Holmes Anthology

Jim D.March 17, 2018 07:09PM

Re: Short Story in New Sherlock Holmes Anthology

Sarah WaldockMarch 18, 2018 12:17AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 25?