Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Beautiful Friendship question

May 26, 2017 02:58AM
Hey folks,

General question: I've been asked at the 2nd austen site to post Beautiful Friendship for the readership there. I'm happy to do that and will start posting it there some time in June, at the same time I start posting Love's Adagio for them.

Skimming Beautiful Friendship, however, makes me see there are a handful of really weak scenes at the start of the story (chapter 1, for example) and a handful few scenes later on that I wish I'd added in, or else simply made longer.

These additional scenes aren't huge changes, I promise. The majority of the text will remain exactly the same.

If I'm posting a version of the story that has a few additional scenes on a 2nd austen site, would the readers here want me to post that version here too?

The original version of Beautiful Friendship will continue to remain in the archives. I know it would be additional work for me (and for my poor archiver) to repost a revised version on the board, especially if only handful of scenes have been added. But considering I was making it available with those extra scenes elsewhere, I wanted to give people the option of reading the new scenes here too, if they wanted that.

Otherwise, simply email me (beeninehundred@gmail) and I can send you a link to where I'm posting the (minorly revised) version.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Beautiful Friendship question

BernadetteEMay 26, 2017 02:58AM

Re: Beautiful Friendship question

Rae ElaineMay 28, 2017 02:43PM

Rose H.May 27, 2017 03:41AM

BernadetteEMay 28, 2017 05:19AM

NickiMay 29, 2017 06:15PM

BernadetteEMay 31, 2017 02:55AM

Renee BMay 29, 2017 05:38AM

BernadetteEMay 31, 2017 02:53AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 24?