Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: YAY!!! grinning smiley nfm

May 15, 2017 11:12PM
I hesitate to post this because I don't want to promise something I won't deliver on, but I think the question's worth asking. I've actually been thinking for some months that i might follow through with my original idea some years ago to write Tye/Georgie's story properly as a full-length piece,something showing them falling in love and the effects of love, instead of these piecemeal one-shots. I would post it here at DWG and probably also on that larger austen fanfiction site where I might up the content rating a tiny bit (I don't think we're allowed to disclose the name of that site here because their stories have much higher ratings. I've never posted on said site before, but I'd probably post both places this time around...everyone knows which site I mean, yeah?)

My question is: would you rather have a post this week which served as the first chapter of a much longer piece, starting chapter 1 when Georgie's still at Cambridge and going forward from there?

or option B. would you rather read a Tye/Georgie engagement post this weekend (y'all have waited a long time for it), with the understanding that if I do expand Georgie and Tye's story into something longer, that scene might be subject to changes later?
SubjectAuthorPosted

Tye and Georgie

BernadetteEMay 15, 2017 01:15AM

YAY!!! grinning smiley nfm

KarenteaMay 15, 2017 07:26PM

BernadetteEMay 15, 2017 11:12PM

Option A... nfm

KarenteaMay 16, 2017 02:11PM

Re: Option A... nfm

BernadetteEMay 18, 2017 12:25AM

The long story please...

Agnes BeatrixMay 16, 2017 07:55AM

NickiMay 16, 2017 07:00AM

BrigidMay 16, 2017 02:11AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 8?