Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Guardian article on Austen fans

March 27, 2017 12:11PM
Hi there

I'm a Guardian journalist based in London, working on an article for Weekend magazine about the forthcoming Austen anniversary. I'm in search of Austen super-fans and thought where better to come than here!

Basically I'm looking for Janeintes who might be interested in being interviewed for the article, and can talk about their relationship with Austen's novels -- I'm looking for passionate enthusiasts and interesting stories! Do you collect Regency memorabilia, or make clothes from the period? Have you visited every location in the books? Have Austen's books saved your life? Do you dream of dressing up your dog as Mr Darcy ...?

It's hopefully quite a lighthearted piece, but I am looking for people who feel a genuine and deep connection with the work -- so if you do, now's your time to shine in a national newspaper! We'd arrange an interview and would also want to photograph you, probably in costume, some time over the next month to six weeks.

Anyway, if you're interested in hearing more, please email me. I'm on andrew.dickson@theguardian.com.

Many thanks
Andrew Dickson
SubjectAuthorPosted

Guardian article on Austen fans

Andrew DicksonMarch 27, 2017 12:11PM

Re: Guardian article on Austen fans

TrMarch 30, 2017 10:37PM

Re: Guardian article on Austen fans

AlidaApril 01, 2017 09:24PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 23?