Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Looking For A Story

November 25, 2015 08:56PM
I am trying to find a story that I read a while back:

Darcy and Elizabeth are married...Lady Catherine is dying (secretly) and she is trying to set things up so that Anne is secure (I think)..she wanted Richard to marry Anne, Richard was starting to like another lady that was among the guests. Anyway she comes to Pemberley while they have guests (it might be Christmas because there's snow)...the thing I remember from the story is that, like I said there was snow from all the activities Darcy and Elizabeth arranged for their visitors...there was a couple, the wife was kind of a snobbish (she talked in "Italics" well the writer wrote her so LOL and she and Lady Catherine was friendly because they were both snobs. Anyway, the lady fell and broke her "butt" while she was ice skating on the Darcy's pond.

I think there might have been a gentlemen that Lady Catherine liked when she was younger, however; she married the other guy. That is all I can remember.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Looking For A Story

Mari M.November 25, 2015 08:56PM

The story is A Fitzwilliam Legacy by Tess (Teg) (nfm)

JanetRNovember 26, 2015 07:48PM

Just fyi, not this Teg. (nfm)

TegDecember 20, 2015 02:48PM

Where might it be found? (nfm)

PeterNovember 27, 2015 02:52PM

Re: Where might it be found?

SandyLDecember 01, 2015 08:43PM

Thank You. (nfm)

PeterDecember 02, 2015 01:49PM

You're welcome. (nfm)

SandyLDecember 03, 2015 12:28AM

Re: The story is A Fitzwilliam Legacy by Tess (Teg)

Mari M.November 26, 2015 11:35PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 6?