Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

publishing stories & removal from archives

October 10, 2015 12:10AM
Fellow Dwiggies--

I’m joining the long line of authors who started at DWG and decided to publish--thank you to everyone who’s read, commented and encouraged along the way. I wouldn’t be on this journey if it weren’t for you.

Two steps forward…

1) If you’d like a free copy of my stories archived here, please download them by Sunday, 25 October. After that, they’ll be removed from the archives. Here’s a link to my Baronetage page to make them easy to find: Renee B

Works to be removed: A Fine, Stout Love; On the Efficacy of Poetry; Into Eden Unashamed; Conception; Gold, All Gold; La Bennet Sans Merci; Upon a Christmas Clear; Sweet Strain; What Love May Come; and Words in the Wind. The published versions have been carefully edited and proofread (earlier stories have more revisions).

2) If you’d like to preorder the first collection (or just check out the lovely cover), “A Fine Stout Love and Other Stories” (Pride & Prejudice Petite Tales, Volume 1) is available at Amazon and will be available through iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo soon. Print edition will follow later.

I have many more stories planned (some half drafted!) and hope to share them here first. It’s just a matter of time as my life at present is very full and I’m a terribly slow writer. Thank you again and again for your support. smiling smiley

~ Renée
SubjectAuthorPosted

publishing stories & removal from archives

Renee BOctober 10, 2015 12:10AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 3?