Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

COL. BRITANNIA Cover Art

July 22, 2015 08:09PM
I promised to post any cover art on my upcoming The Adventures of Colonel Britannia collection as soon as something was available.

I recently received a pencil sketch of what the painted cover will ultimately look like. Regretfully it's in a pdf file. Being something of a techo-jerk, I can't figure out how to copy and paste the image so I can post it here.

And there doesn't seem to be any method for simply attaching the file to a message sent to the Tea Room.

Finally, I can't refer anyone to the Baronetage, because (and I haven't checked it for awhile, so this surprised me) my e-mail address isn't listed there. Some people have theirs listed but I can't find a black space for it. And, unless I missed it, there doesn't seem to be any method for sending a PM to other members (and, again, remember I'm a techno-jerk, so if such a thing exists, I missed it). Both of which means I can't give you the option of writing to me personally if you're interested in seeing the sketch.

And ideas?

JIM
SubjectAuthorPosted

COL. BRITANNIA Cover Art

Jim D.July 22, 2015 08:09PM

Re techncal stuff

Sarah WaldockJuly 23, 2015 08:09PM

Re: technical stuff

Jim D.July 24, 2015 05:50AM

Re: Now I'm sniggering happily...

Sarah WaldockJuly 25, 2015 08:54PM

Re: COL. BRITANNIA Cover Art

Amy I.July 22, 2015 08:39PM

Jim D.July 22, 2015 09:19PM

Amy I.July 22, 2015 09:32PM

Jim D.July 22, 2015 10:31PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 19?