Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view


Re: thank you both...

July 18, 2015 02:49AM
Oh dear, your loss sound tremendous, Sarah! sad smiley I could only imagine how devastating it must have been for you when you first realized what had happened. At least you are able to salvage 80% of it... but the other 20% is still HUGE! sad smiley

My best wishes to you in recovering/recreating the rest!

worst possible news

Sarah WaldockJuly 16, 2015 05:15PM

Re: worst possible news

nicoletteJuly 20, 2015 06:31PM

Oh, no!! (nfm)

LisetteJuly 20, 2015 02:16PM

Re: thank you both...

Sarah WaldockJuly 17, 2015 12:44AM

Re: thank you both...

AlisonJuly 18, 2015 02:49AM

Re: no great loss without some small gain...

Sarah WaldockJuly 21, 2015 07:39PM

Re: worst possible news

LizzySJuly 16, 2015 07:37PM

Re: worst possible news

Janice HJuly 16, 2015 07:24PM


Your Email:


Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 18?