Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Prayers/thoughts needed - update

August 09, 2016 06:03AM
Of course it is blatantly illegal. But this is a smallish town even if it has a University Medical School and university affiliated hospitals. There is only one Children's Hospital. Which parent will risk bringing its unfair practice to the spotlight, and becoming notoriously known for being the one who brough negative publicity to the hospital, and caused it a great financial burden if they were legally obligated to create accomodations for parents to stay overnight? We will still have to bring our sick children to the same institution. Moreover, my job is in another hospital affiliated to the same medical school so they are technically my employers too. I remember the last time a group of employees took sucessful legal action against the institution and although they won the financial compensation, I don't think they kept their jobs with the university.
Anyway, it ended all well for us.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Prayers/thoughts needed

Agnes BeatrixAugust 05, 2016 07:14AM

Re: Praying.

Sarah WaldockAugust 06, 2016 01:14PM

Agnes BeatrixAugust 06, 2016 12:31PM

Suzanne OAugust 11, 2016 03:28AM

Sandy CAugust 06, 2016 01:33PM

Sarah WaldockAugust 06, 2016 01:17PM

Agnes BeatrixAugust 09, 2016 06:03AM

Re: Prayers/thoughts needed

tJeanAugust 06, 2016 11:58AM

Re: Prayers/thoughts needed

Sandy CAugust 05, 2016 12:19PM

I'm praying the same (nfm)

Shannon KAugust 05, 2016 01:46PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 9?